Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

11 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

It’s going to be freezing cold , I can’t see it being a  top atmosphere 

Would be a shame for us to let the weather affect the atmosphere...ignoring the last 3 or 4 years and play-off semi finals, I can't remember a home game at the KP much bigger than this...que sera sera

Edited by foxtillidrop
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

Yes but I fail to see the relevance or link to my original question ,  some right comedians on here ... put you know what they say about whit and poo 

OO unnecessary insults for no reason whatsoever.

I won't sink to your level - it was a reference to the Prem thread, where his sending off today got mentioned often enough that everyone started repeating it.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

OO unnecessary insults for no reason whatsoever.

I won't sink to your level - it was a reference to the Prem thread, where his sending off today got mentioned often enough that everyone started repeating it.

No idea how I insulted anyone and I’m still lost on how my question if tomorrow can go to replay and Charlie Adams are in anyway linked , it’s obviously gone over my head , no offence intended to anyone and I certainly didn’t intend to insult anyone , deep apologies 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, NorthfieldsFox said:

No idea how I insulted anyone and I’m still lost on how my question if tomorrow can go to replay and Charlie Adams are in anyway linked , it’s obviously gone over my head , no offence intended to anyone and I certainly didn’t intend to insult anyone , deep apologies 

They aren't linked whatsoever - that was the point really, just a bit of harmless silliness, referencing a joke elsewhere. If you read the other thread, you might see what was going on.