Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

3 hours ago, Gerard said:

I think it's far more likely that Puel prefers Morgan rather than the conspiracy theory that he would prefer to play Dragovic but dare not.

Surely no one really believes that the players are forcing Puel to play Morgan?

Maybe Puel is scared of Wes, not the rest of the squad. lol

4 hours ago, Gerard said:

I think it's far more likely that Puel prefers Morgan rather than the conspiracy theory that he would prefer to play Dragovic but dare not.

Surely no one really believes that the players are forcing Puel to play Morgan?

Or maybe Drago was playing too well, another 12-15 games like he had and he would be off to a top, top club.

Can you tell I have no idea why he dropped him? :D

5 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

barca outplayed Chelsea with class 

velverde outplayed conte with a very strong team as he seemed to have abondoned the tiki taka znd come to the old classic way of football

chelsea were touched in their moral and honor , and Leicester can beat them if they will be clinical in their finish 

I wonder who will be messi in Leicester ( vardy gray or diabate ) 

kasper

simps   Morgan macguire Fuchs 

ibora     ndidi     silva

gray                    mahrez 

vardy 

subs    albrighton    diabate oka

LIKE THE 3 IN MIDFIELD, but i dont want gray any where near the team, he is so over rated. allbrighton every day.

Despite the score line Chelsea looked quality across the middle of the park and created a lot of chances, thank fully no one seemed capable of finishing them and defensively they were all over the shop. Confidence looks shot to sh*t, grab an early goal and this could very much be our day.

A whole week reminiscing about the atmosphere of the Sevilla game, we’ve got to take it up a gear on Sunday. From kick off to the final whistle let’s get loud, Chelsea are bringing a full allocation so you can guarantee they’ll make themselves known.

8 hours ago, Kopfkino said:

Chelsea looked decent tonight but never really looked like scoring, most often due to a poor final ball. Think we have a decent chance of beating them but we give away far too many sloppy goals such that I don't think we will.

I got a feeling they will beat us comfortably after their performance and more importantly the result last night. They were on a bad run but last three or four games they have played quite well. I hope I am wrong but Conte is now rallying his players. They have better players than us in most positions. Willian, Alonso and Hazard always do well against us. They will beat Spurs at Wembley probably in the final. Conte will go then. 

I hope I’m wrong but can’t see it. 1-3 score prediction ?

Preparation for this game couldn't be better really.

- Our two best players in great form, one of whom scored the goal of the season last week.

- Reached 40 points already so can literally give this game and competition absolutely everything physically and mentally.

- Opposition had a midweek game against one of the best teams in the world. So less time to recover, additional travel, and lower morale.

- Iborra returned and improved an area we have struggled with in recent weeks (midfield).

- At home.

- Opposition have to travel on what is expected to be a cold day.

- Took the squad away for a few days to further improve morale and team spirit.

- We played really well versus the same opposition the last time we played.

Doesn't mean anything come the game, but as a manager / coach you could't have asked for a better lead up to such a big game. They have a better team and squad but are far from unbeatable. Other than Man City, I think we can beat anyone on our day this season and with a good performance could win this one. I hope we will!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

Preparation for this game couldn't be better really.

- Our two best players in great form, one of whom scored the goal of the season last week.

- Reached 40 points already so can literally give this game and competition absolutely everything physically and mentally.

- Opposition had a midweek game against one of the best teams in the world. So less time to recover, additional travel, and lower morale.

- Iborra returned and improved an area we have struggled with in recent weeks (midfield).

- At home.

- Opposition have to travel on what is expected to be a cold day.

- Took the squad away for a few days to further improve morale and team spirit.

- We played really well versus the same opposition the last time we played.

Doesn't mean anything come the game, but as a manager / coach you could't have asked for a better lead up to such a big game. They have a better team and squad but are far from unbeatable. Other than Man City, I think we can beat anyone on our day this season and with a good performance could win this one. I hope we will!

3-0 drubbing from Chelsea incoming lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Didn't see the match myself, but damned the little fella looked fantastic in these clips. Ndidi has been our most consistent player this season (IMO), but this is what he needs to do to get to the world class level. So sad Kante left, because adding another World Class player to our starting 11 would make us really competitive.

Ndidi came out on top last time, I hope can do so again!

4 hours ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Despite the score line Chelsea looked quality across the middle of the park and created a lot of chances, thank fully no one seemed capable of finishing them and defensively they were all over the shop. Confidence looks shot to sh*t, grab an early goal and this could very much be our day.

A whole week reminiscing about the atmosphere of the Sevilla game, we’ve got to take it up a gear on Sunday. From kick off to the final whistle let’s get loud, Chelsea are bringing a full allocation so you can guarantee they’ll make themselves known.

Willian and Kante yes. Hazard didn't do a lot after the first 15 mins. Fabregas had a shocker. 

49 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Should be playing this on the big screens pre-match..Repeatedly.

Still gutted after 21 years, I don't want to see it on big screen, it's more likely it will inspire the ref to favour Chelsea.

12 hours ago, Almo-Fox said:

barca outplayed Chelsea with class 

velverde outplayed conte with a very strong team as he seemed to have abondoned the tiki taka znd come to the old classic way of football

chelsea were touched in their moral and honor , and Leicester can beat them if they will be clinical in their finish 

I wonder who will be messi in Leicester ( vardy gray or diabate ) 

kasper

simps   Morgan macguire Fuchs 

ibora     ndidi     silva

gray                    mahrez 

vardy 

subs    albrighton    diabate oka

Since when Mahrez plays on the left?

1 hour ago, ultrafox said:

I was having a good day until you reminded me of that! ;)

Wasn't that the incident that cost Danny Baker his job!

Yes..Danny Baker had a phone in on 5 Live...he had a rant about the ref  straight after the match ..got the sack as a result

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Need to keep Hazard and Willian quiet, and avoid fouls around the penalty box as Marcos Alonso is often dangerous taking free-kicks.

A defeat for them would surely spell the end for Conte.

Agree...its almost like a penalty kick for them