Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

On 3/13/2018 at 13:02, Finnegan said:

Yeah, VAR was awful when it gave us Iheanacho's goal wasn't it. 

****ing English, man. Spend a decade crying that a lack of var cost them against Germany then start crying when there's teething problems implementing it. 

Got to be the moaniest nation on the planet sometimes. Like the whole country just periodically turns in to Newcastle fans. 

lol to be fair I just saw it as a good opportunity for a Joke and it seemed to work!

It's more Pawson implementing it that I have the issue with ;) 

2 hours ago, breadandcheese said:

Kante should be at a better club than Chelsea.  I always think he was badly advised.  If he had given us an extra season, playing n the champions league with us, then I think he would now be playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona, all a cut above Chelsea.

Forget the badly advised nonsense, he makes his own decisions and it’s common sense that Chelsea are never going to be a Barcelona or a Madrid.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, breadandcheese said:

Kante should be at a better club than Chelsea.  I always think he was badly advised.  If he had given us an extra season, playing n the champions league with us, then I think he would now be playing for Real Madrid or Barcelona, all a cut above Chelsea.

He got a better exposure, a second PL medal and the PFA Award. So much for "the badly advised/should've stayed with us theory".

Nothing prevents him to go another bigger club, he's a Monster and his performances didn't drop. Offers will come certainly come, should he decide to go elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

He got a better exposure, a second PL medal and the PFA Award. So much for "the badly advised/should've stayed with us theory".

Nothing prevents him to go another bigger club, he's a Monster and his performances didn't drop. Offers will come certainly come, should he decide to go elsewhere.

He could have got all that with us, if he'd stayed.?

I think Chelsea will prevent him from moving to a bigger club. It's very rare they ever a sell a player in his peak to a bigger club.

Edited by breadandcheese

5 minutes ago, breadandcheese said:

He could have got all that with us, if he'd stayed.?

I think Chelsea will prevent him from moving to a bigger club. It's very rare they ever a sell a player in his peak to a bigger club.

I'm not so sure. Big clubs like Barca, Real put the right amount of money if they want a player. Should the right offer come he's gone.

Just to point out we will have travelled further this week .

However our old friend Kante came out with some credits nicked the ball ( including from Messi) several occasions  many times and got them moving forward very rapid.Just like he used to for us .

Looks right on it so not sure how we deal with it on Sunday other than to move the ball quickly and not let him have the time to make the tackles.

He looked the best of the Chelsea team and probably the only one at the level of Barca.

6 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Since when Mahrez plays on the left?

mahrez was , lately , floating in the midfield ( right and left )

this is a stroboscopic capture of mahrez position when moving to the left .

Edited by Almo-Fox

8 minutes ago, Almo-Fox said:

mahrez was , lately , floating in the midfield ( right and left )

this is a stroboscopic capture of mahrez position when moving to the left . I fcked up the line-up and now I'm trying to make it look smart.

fixed.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, breadandcheese said:

Move to Real in the summer? :ph34r:

1 hour ago, ZeGuy said:

fixed.

this is a stroboscopic capture of mahrez position when moving to the left .

i unfixed what you fixed 

you can't play with other s post 

( don't mess with the zohan )

Edited by Almo-Fox

8 hours ago, breadandcheese said:

Don't know why but watching that vid reminded me of when we played PSG in the ICC and David Luiz was whispering in Kante's ear. Quite a few of us thought he was trying to convince Kante to join them, and then they both rock up at Chelsea in the same window..

1 hour ago, Almo-Fox said:

this is a stroboscopic capture of mahrez position when moving to the left . bs

i unfixed what you fixed 

you can't play with other s post 

( don't mess with the zohan )

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, KFS said:

Don't know why but watching that vid reminded me of when we played PSG in the ICC and David Luiz was whispering in Kante's ear. Quite a few of us thought he was trying to convince Kante to join them, and then they both rock up at Chelsea in the same window..

Kante left us  before pre season began

if you saw them chatting in LA that’s cos Chelsea were also there along with PSG.  

Strange about Kante really. Always a beaming happy little genius when he was here for us and left after such a short time. Yet rightly he's not disliked by anyone and it will be good to see him back. Did himself no harm when he came back for a game to watch and waved to and acknowledged the crowd. He doesn't appear quite as happy in his current post as he was here and I hope he ends up at a big club and happy. There does still seem to be a genuine affection for him here.

4 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Strange about Kante really. Always a beaming happy little genius when he was here for us and left after such a short time. Yet rightly he's not disliked by anyone and it will be good to see him back. Did himself no harm when he came back for a game to watch and waved to and acknowledged the crowd. He doesn't appear quite as happy in his current post as he was here and I hope he ends up at a big club and happy. There does still seem to be a genuine affection for him here.

Also came to Burton pre season, great to see he still has affection for the club.