Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

51 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Short sighted vision.

Morgan is 34. Granted he did well until now, he just got shoehorned into Puel's system and will never be fully comfortable. He's not the future, Dragovic is.

Obviously Morgan is not the long term future but Puel obviously rates him ahead of Dragovic. I don't think Puel wants to spend €20m on another bench warmer.

Dragovic isn't the only available centre half in the world, if we're going to be spending big money on a centre half I want him to be an upgrade on what we have.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Gerard said:

Obviously Morgan is not the long term future but Puel obviously rates him ahead of Dragovic. I don't think Puel wants to spend €20m on another bench warmer.

Dragovic isn't the only available centre half in the world, if we're going to be spending big money on a centre half I want him to be an upgrade on what we have.

I don't believe 1 sec Puel would willingly drop a younger CB who never put a foot wrong, reads the game better and doesn't treat the ball like a grenade for an ageing old school CB who's past his best. Building a strong CB pair takes time and lots of games and Drago and Maguire were a good combo. Both young, both comfortable on the ball. 

I'll never believe that Morgan is in any way better than Dragovic. Especially in Puel's way of playing.

I'm fed up with the old guard putting a strong resistance and preventing the new signings to have a decent chance. That's my opinion.

An expensive CB will never come here. Dragovic has all signs of what we're good at, finding good players for a decent price. And we're going to lose him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I don't believe 1 sec Puel would willingly drop a younger CB who never put a foot wrong, reads the game better and doesn't treat the ball like a grenade for an ageing old school CB who's past his best. Building a strong CB pair takes time and lots of games and Drago and Maguire were a good combo. Both young, both comfortable on the ball. 

I'll never believe that Morgan is in any way better than Dragovic. Especially in Puel's way of playing.

I'm fed up with the old guard putting a strong resistance and preventing the new signings to have a decent chance. That's my opinion.

An expensive CB will never come here. Dragovic has all signs of what we're good at, finding good players for a decent price. And we're going to lose him.

I think it's far more likely that Puel prefers Morgan rather than the conspiracy theory that he would prefer to play Dragovic but dare not.

Surely no one really believes that the players are forcing Puel to play Morgan?

• Like 1

Morgan’s had a very decent season and hasn’t let anyone down. Problem is I would say the same about Dragovic. After the 5-1 Man City defeat I think there was more argument for Maguire to make way than Drago actually. I also think that if you’re playing well you should keep your place in the team. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

We knew they were a very good team before. Now they've had a demoralising 90 minute run around by Barcelona. And we've seen their weaknesses in defence and goalkeeping. You can be a smidgen happier.

So what you’re saying then is 3 nil to Chelsea!

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

We knew they were a very good team before. Now they've had a demoralising 90 minute run around by Barcelona. And we've seen their weaknesses in defence and goalkeeping. You can be a smidgen happier.

Kante is as good as ever, and Willian is their creative spark. The rest have been nothing special. We can roll them over. 

Need to keep Hazard and Willian quiet, and avoid fouls around the penalty box as Marcos Alonso is often dangerous taking free-kicks.

A defeat for them would surely spell the end for Conte.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

2 hours ago, TK95 said:

Everyone's gonna want to win it now. The only piece of silverware this season for all of those teams. 

(Bar Wigan maybe. League One/Cup double? lol)

Then we just need to be the better team on the night .. No problem, right? 

Its not like its the 1st time we will be against all the odds. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Then we just need to be the better team on the night .. No problem, right? 

Its not like its the 1st time we will be against all the odds. 

Absolutely! To be the best, you gotta beat the best. Just makes it exciting now that everyone wants it

• Like 1

barca outplayed Chelsea with class 

velverde outplayed conte with a very strong team as he seemed to have abondoned the tiki taka znd come to the old classic way of football

chelsea were touched in their moral and honor , and Leicester can beat them if they will be clinical in their finish 

I wonder who will be messi in Leicester ( vardy gray or diabate ) 

kasper

simps   Morgan macguire Fuchs 

ibora     ndidi     silva

gray                    mahrez 

vardy 

subs    albrighton    diabate oka