Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

The only changes on today I would make would be Fuchs in for Chilwell, and Dragovic for Morgan. I'm more excited for this than I have been for any game in a while now. Hopefully we will be full of confidence after today, and they will be knackered after their Barcelona game.

This is our year, surely? 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Kasper

Simmo

Dragovic

Maguire

Fuchs

Mahrez

Iborra

Ndidi

Diabate

Okazaki

Vardy

This team for me. Though, if they play Moses, he will tear Fuchs apart. 

Drinkwater or Kante to score is pretty much nailed on. 

• Like 1

Let’s hope Chelsea have a gruelling game against Barcelona midweek, hopefully going to extra time. 

This is will be a tough game and we need to be at our best. But I expect the team will be motivated and hopefully home advantage helps. Overall they are the better team but we gave them a tough game at Stamford Bridge. Not sure what will happen but obviously hoping we can do the job!

If we win the midfield battle, I hope they don’t buy Wilf or Iborra in the next window.

:ph34r:

It won’t be popular in here, but I think this is a game for Albrighton (for Gray) and for Shinji to start.

If we can beat these, we can win this cup.

• Like 2

It’s our fuching year boys’n’girls - our FUCHING year. Time to tick off the FA cup. We gonna do these mutha’s in da ass. 

In other news - tough game which we may or may not shade depending on our desire, application and the rub of the green. It is winnable for sure. Hopefully we give a good account of ourselves. 

• Like 1