Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Leicester Vs Chelsea FA Cup

14 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

The point is Raj; we know the pitch is ok but it’s the health and safety bullshit.

Games have been called off in the past as people may slip over on the way to the games ffs.

??‍♂️

When's the last game we had called off...and I do get the point.

We had a game years back against middlesborough which the conditions were horrendous on a live Friday night sky game which was played.

If people slip on 1 cm of snow we may as well shut the country down!!!

Edited by Raj
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Genuinely thought that the blue parts of the seats were those that had snow etc brushed off them, whilst the white ones still had snow on it..

Just remind me how you got that new job again Wymes ...    how many applicants were there ??    :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don't know why people are even discussing the possibility of it getting called off. 

It's a joke. I can see why people traveling miles would ask. But you only need to see the pitch to see it's going ahead.

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

You can see the wind direction of NE has caught the SW end of the pitch. Must have been blowing in at a near horizontal angle. Bet there's  a lot of snow outside around the away turnstiles

Fantastic report, are you that crazy bloke from itv midlands weather