Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Abdülkadir Ömür (Twitter)

According to Turkish news today (my online gaming partner is a Turk.) there has been no offer from any EPL club as yet, only interest.

Only firm offer they have received is from Benfica and that was 14mEuro and x4 players. Trabzonspor declined their offer and are holding out. 

Take the above as you will :) 

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

According to Turkish news today (my online gaming partner is a Turk.) there has been no offer from any EPL club as yet, only interest.

Only firm offer they have received is from Benfica and that was 14mEuro and x4 players. Trabzonspor declined their offer and are holding out. 

We could match that.. 14m plus Mendy,  Musa,  Ulloa and Amartey!.. 

Deal or no Deal? 

1 hour ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I think I speak for everybody when I ask what game that is, Suzie...