Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Abdülkadir Ömür (Twitter)

He is not a winger.

He is a box to box midfielder.

He played wing in Trabzonspor because the team has a lot of central midfielder but lack of quality wingers.

Edited by ucurum
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ucurum said:

He is not a winger.

He played wing in Trabzonspor because the team has a lot of central midfielder but lack of quality wingers.

Interesting... so maybe it's a case of him or James Maddison? 

2 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Interesting... so maybe it's a case of him or James Maddison? 

Potentialy both. One no.10 who is better going forward and another who is better coming deep for games that outer CM will need help. 

1 hour ago, ucurum said:

He is not a winger.

It says a lot about his ability and maturity if they feel they can ask an 18 year old to play wide when he's a central player.

With the links we've had I can see us playing three behind Vardy and all quite narrow as this suits Omur, Maddison, Grealish, etc. Stack up the centre of the park and get real width from the full backs with support from the the narrow attacking midfielders when required. It might explain why we're linked with the 6,5" Georgian centre half as we'll defending more crosses into the box or perhaps I'm just rambling on?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, ucurum said:

I believe that Trabzonspor board won't let him go.

One of our midfielder Okay Yokuslu has an 6 million euro min. fee release cause in his contract

Celta Vigo used it.

We should sell our Nigerian speedster 'Friggin unplayable musa' to fenerbahce ....

The president explained the offer. He said the bid came through the managers. They offered 25 million Euro to Trabzonspor but they want to 8 million for themselves. The president refused it. He said that he was waiting for  official offer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Heiland said:

The president explained the offer. He said the bid came through the managers. They offered 25 million Euro to Trabzonspor but they want to 8 million for themselves. The president refused it. He said that he was waiting for  official offer.

offer from us or Spurs though?

• 2 weeks later...

Many clubs (not just us) have been linked to an abnormally large number of Turkish players this window. Something fishy is going on and I am inclined to disbelieve any links from there until any club actually signs a Turkish player.

1 hour ago, brucey said:

Many clubs (not just us) have been linked to an abnormally large number of Turkish players this window. Something fishy is going on and I am inclined to disbelieve any links from there until any club actually signs a Turkish player.

Turkey is the new Portugal for us. Plus our Recruitment Team have the canny knack of seeking out Turkeys at top notch fees.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3