Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

Abdülkadir Ömür (Twitter)

Trabzonspor vice president Hayrettin Hacisalihoglu has spoken to Trabzon based newspaper Taka about Abdulkadir Omur.

Earlier this week we covered reports from the Turkish press that Leicester City have tabled a £20m offer to sign the Turkish winger, but Hacisalihoglu said the club is calm about the situation.

Speaking to Taka Hacisalihoglu was asked about the reported bid from Leicester City: “Abdulkadir is one of our own. He’s very valuable to us because he’s born and bred at Trabzon.

“Yes, we are hearing some offers but they are not official right now. I can confirm that these are the prices that Turkey has never seen. If this kind of offer arrives it’s not only our responsibility as a club’s board. We’ll ask the club’s council board and make a decision.”

It’s reported in Turkey Trabzonspor don’t want to sell Omur despite the offer form Leicester City, but it could prove tempting as the Turkish club are struggling financially.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-quizzed-significant-leicester-city-bid-may-decision-make/

8 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Trabzonspor vice president Hayrettin Hacisalihoglu has spoken to Trabzon based newspaper Taka about Abdulkadir Omur.

Earlier this week we covered reports from the Turkish press that Leicester City have tabled a £20m offer to sign the Turkish winger, but Hacisalihoglu said the club is calm about the situation.

Speaking to Taka Hacisalihoglu was asked about the reported bid from Leicester City: “Abdulkadir is one of our own. He’s very valuable to us because he’s born and bred at Trabzon.

“Yes, we are hearing some offers but they are not official right now. I can confirm that these are the prices that Turkey has never seen. If this kind of offer arrives it’s not only our responsibility as a club’s board. We’ll ask the club’s council board and make a decision.”

It’s reported in Turkey Trabzonspor don’t want to sell Omur despite the offer form Leicester City, but it could prove tempting as the Turkish club are struggling financially.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-quizzed-significant-leicester-city-bid-may-decision-make/

Yeah there has been no offer - it’s just that the person who wrote the above is unable to read or translate.

10 minutes ago, enmac said:

October 2017 article. If Arsenal and Bayern were leading the chase, they obviously didn't chase too hard, given he's still in Turkey 8 months later.

Anyway, player does look impressive in the Youtube clips. Looks to have a very good first touch, and looks very quick too - although I'm never sure with these skill videos, is it incredible pace, or are the clips sped up or slowed down in the edit to show off the fancy touches as necessary? Would be interested to see what he looks like in real time match footage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd love him here, I'd never say no to some of the youngest highly rated players in the world. 

I just don't think it will happen as we have a lot of players who are young with potential who can play in the three behind Vardy. Gray, Diabate, Iheanacho and Barnes are four and we've been linked with Roberts, Maddison and Grealish.

I'm not sure we can afford to play an 18yo regularly and he'd be somewhat of a luxury, I hope I'm wrong though.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-set-meeting-players-agent-leicester-city-bid-decision-made/

Club chief set for meeting with player’s agent after Leicester City bid, decision to be made

According to a claim in the Turkish media, Trabzonspor president Ahmet Agaoglu is set for talks with the agent of Abdulkadir Omur, following an offer from Leicester City.

The Foxes have been linked with the 18 year old in the past week after they reportedly tabled a bid for the attacker.

Fanatik have reported on the latest developments with regards to Omur, and it’s claimed Agaoglu has called a meeting to discuss the player’s future with the Turkish club.

Leicester City are said to have offered Trabzonspor €20m for Omur and the player’s agent is keen to discuss this with his club.

The Turkish Super Lig club could be under pressure to sell Omur to Leicester City due to their financial issues, but other players may be offloaded instead, including Okay Yokuşlu and Yusuf Yazici.

There have been claims over the weekend Leicester City could face competition from Spanish giants Atletico Madrid, who could offer €25m.

I've just quizzed my Turkish friend about this and his reply was 

Well treasuruer says it is one of biggest offer for Turkish Legue

and prob

they will sell 2 u 

nothin from ath madrid recorded 

(His English isnt great) But sounds very promising

Well treasurer says it is the one of the biggest offer for turkish league

Well treasurer says it is the one of the biggest offer

they will sell u

• Like 3

2 hours ago, lcfcnsk said:

http://sportwitness.co.uk/club-chief-set-meeting-players-agent-leicester-city-bid-decision-made/

Club chief set for meeting with player’s agent after Leicester City bid, decision to be made

According to a claim in the Turkish media, Trabzonspor president Ahmet Agaoglu is set for talks with the agent of Abdulkadir Omur, following an offer from Leicester City.

The Foxes have been linked with the 18 year old in the past week after they reportedly tabled a bid for the attacker.

Fanatik have reported on the latest developments with regards to Omur, and it’s claimed Agaoglu has called a meeting to discuss the player’s future with the Turkish club.

Leicester City are said to have offered Trabzonspor €20m for Omur and the player’s agent is keen to discuss this with his club.

The Turkish Super Lig club could be under pressure to sell Omur to Leicester City due to their financial issues, but other players may be offloaded instead, including Okay Yokuşlu and Yusuf Yazici.

There have been claims over the weekend Leicester City could face competition from Spanish giants Atletico Madrid, who could offer €25m.

seems to me the owner thinks its an acceptable bid?

I asked the waiter in Istanbul and he says that he hadn't heard of the guy but he could be good and that it wasn't it of the realms of possibility that we might get him, but he was 50-50 on that.

Sounds promising to me.

Edited by Grebfromgrebland
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I asked the waiter in Istanbul and he says that he hadn't heard of the guy but he could be good and that it wasn't it of the realms of possibility that we might get him, but he was 50-50 on that.

Sounds promising to me.

lol 

20 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Sounds promising to me.