Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

No WL for me this weekend, feels great. Off to see Book of Mormon this weekend instead, and possibly LeBron here in Houston against Lakers. 

Wife is happy too. 

All I need now is a good result tomorrow for the match which is at 6:30am here! 

• Like 1

6-0. Absolutely breezing past everyone I’ve come up against. The new Vardy card is an absolute goal machine and bringIng Zlatan off the bench to smash headers in on nearly every cross lol

I’m surprised I’m doing so well, I’ve played some decent players but I seem to be getting the luck. It might all change this time tomorrow lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Just Cardiff and wolves left to finish to get vardy. But prices are silly.

They are. It killed me to pay what I did for some to complete the thing, but I did it! First time I've  done one of the full league ones.

I did get some good cards back from packs. Best was IF Pepe, which I sold for 45K.

Looking forward to trying Vardy out.

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

They are. It killed me to pay what I did for some to complete the thing, but I did it! First time I've  done one of the full league ones.

I did get some good cards back from packs. Best was IF Pepe, which I sold for 45K.

Looking forward to trying Vardy out.

I managed it eventually. Wolves was a right pain. There was hardly any cb on the market.

Tempted to turn off the football and try him myself.

I managed the liga nos and eredivise on 18. Don't think I can be arsed with anymore this time round.

On 19/01/2019 at 01:57, buzzer_b said:

6-0. Absolutely breezing past everyone I’ve come up against. The new Vardy card is an absolute goal machine and bringIng Zlatan off the bench to smash headers in on nearly every cross lol

I’m surprised I’m doing so well, I’ve played some decent players but I seem to be getting the luck. It might all change this time tomorrow lol

Btw it has changed. Now 12-11. Lost my last five games all to icon littered squads. Time to put the controller down I reckon.

14 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

7-2 so far and happy to admit that I've beaten a few players better than me lol

Feel like I'm really having to grind out wins. My players feel slow and the ball is just bouncing off them. Luckily, TOTY Varane is defending like an absolute monster.

Finished playing last night on 10-6, so not bad for a Gold 3 pleb like me. 4 more wins today and that'll do me.

Completed the Keane SBC to get Ibra on 10 chem, improve my CDM and he's another icon to put into a better icon SBC.

9 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Btw it has changed. Now 12-11. Lost my last five games all to icon littered squads. Time to put the controller down I reckon.

This is exactly why I'm getting 14 this week then stopping, 11-4 atm but I know the same will happen to me :(

29 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

This is exactly why I'm getting 14 this week then stopping, 11-4 atm but I know the same will happen to me :(

Mate it’s a joke. Obviously with me being 6-0 I’m bound to come up against some good players as Fut Champs is based on form but yesterday was stupid. Even losing 5 on the bounce I still came up against Icon/God squads or Credit Card FC teams. I don’t think I even came up against a ‘normal’ gold squad. I can see why people can’t be arsed with the game.

It also doesn’t help when you’re on a losing streak. The more games you lose, the more mistakes you make. If I didn’t decide to call it a day last night I probably would of lost all of my remaining games.

7 games remaining. Need just 2 wins to reach Gold 3 and that’s where I will finish, if I can get there that is.