Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

13 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Hmm...Odd choice of FUT Swaps Deals. Modric is a poor choice because of the meagre +1 upgrade on his regular card.

FUT Birthday Sané is sort of ok, Alaba maybe, too. Headliners Alex Sandro is a beast.

That IF Marquinhos is probably not worth it, seeing that Ligue 1 TOTS is just around the corner.

Bundesliga TOTS or Mid-Icon it is, then.

On the flip side if you’re looking to do any icon sbcs Modric and Marquinhos are decent shouts  as you need ifs for pretty much every sbc

29 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

After rage selling everything I had and wasting it all on packs,I’ve found a trading method that works and it makes me about 70k a day if I can be bothered to graft it,  i’ve started building a team around my Red 95 Werner. Bundesliga seems to be good value for coins.

Do share said method ?

11 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

PS4 buddy

TBF I’m bored of grinding it now and I’m happy with my team so I’ll DM you. It’s the kind of thing where if everyone gets on it it won’t work though.

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

So to do the George best icon I need 84, 85 86 2x87 and 88 rated teams. What is that likely to cost? Can maybe do 84 and 85 at a push with what I have. 

Futbin will tell you.

22 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Can we keep a running count on here of the FUT swap cards? I've never done the 14 before.

I have the 2 so far :D

3 weekly challanges to take it upto 5. Probably be a squad battles one next week but will keep you up to date with them all.

Edited by Thefox81
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Forget this weekend league not doing it again I’m shite 

Do what i did and take a couple of weekends off from it. Play div rivals and squad battles. Go back to it and it is a lot better. I always swore id never get fifa rage but it was coming. Take a step back enjoy the game with no pressure

Plenty of Serie A TOTS players that would slot right in.

Lazzari or Chiesa at RM

El Shaarawy at LM

Donnarumma or Sirigu as goalkeepers

Izzo at CB

Correa, Gomez, Ilicic or Nainggolan at CAM

Quagliarella or Ronaldo at ST

Here's to a few good picks in the next few days. :fc:

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Plenty of Serie A TOTS players that would slot right in.

Lazzari or Chiesa at RM

El Shaarawy at LM

Donnarumma or Sirigu as goalkeepers

Izzo at CB

Correa, Gomez, Ilicic or Nainggolan at CAM

Quagliarella or Ronaldo at ST

Here's to a few good picks in the next few days. :fc:

I bought El Shaarawy. He was one of the first players I remember using when I first discovered FUT.

I managed to hybrid a team so I can start him and TOTS Sancho on the wings.

8 hours ago, Thefox81 said:

Do what i did and take a couple of weekends off from it. Play div rivals and squad battles. Go back to it and it is a lot better. I always swore id never get fifa rage but it was coming. Take a step back enjoy the game with no pressure

It’s is only my second week playing weekend league but yesterday was crazy to many people with half icon teams and I was 2-0 down in first 10 mins in a lot of games so just didn’t bother finishing them ? will have a few games later see how I get on but not optimistic about getting past the 1 win this week ?

51 minutes ago, Md9 said:

It’s is only my second week playing weekend league but yesterday was crazy to many people with half icon teams and I was 2-0 down in first 10 mins in a lot of games so just didn’t bother finishing them ? will have a few games later see how I get on but not optimistic about getting past the 1 win this week ?

That is the problem this time of year as everyone has ridiculous teams. Keep finishing the games and learn thats what ive been doing since fifa 17. As for your cb question i would definetley go for Sanchez. Ive had his base card from the start. 

• Like 1