Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

On 04/06/2019 at 06:35, Ashley said:

You can pick icons up for that.... if not less. 

Invest in next tots. Out of pack players will make you bank.

When you say “invest in next tots,” do you mean buying cheap Serie A rares, or get packs to save for it?

—— 

As for the other stuff, I got Djene from the La Liga TOTS SBC and Epureanu from Super Lig... but on the other hand, I got TOTS Jesus Navas, Courtois, and Sergi Roberto from two La Liga 81+ upgrades, so that’s nice.

All the champs league rares are available to buy again now. Luckily managed to do all the champs league sbc and the weekly objective yesterday and got full price as looks like some prices gone down 

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

1st week with no red picks going straight into my team, opted for oblak and the 93 rated st from the super lig just for ratings to complete the Vieira sbc

Same here lol

Packs were woeful too. Why do I bother

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Brooksy said:

Same here lol

Packs were woeful too. Why do I bother

In a way I was kind of glad as I wouldn’t have been able to complete Vieira had I got another couple of players I wanted to keep... I also gave up potm Vardy which I’m already regretting even though I didn’t use him lol 

• Like 1

Hmm...Odd choice of FUT Swaps Deals. Modric is a poor choice because of the meagre +1 upgrade on his regular card.

FUT Birthday Sané is sort of ok, Alaba maybe, too. Headliners Alex Sandro is a beast.

That IF Marquinhos is probably not worth it, seeing that Ligue 1 TOTS is just around the corner.

Bundesliga TOTS or Mid-Icon it is, then.

Edited by MC Prussian

Scored probably my most beautiful goal so far - Single Seasons Mode, Legendary against the Spanish national team.

I'm using a Ligue 1 side, I cross the ball to the center, near the box, Falcao picks it up with his right heel, tips the ball, moves it forward, onto his left foot, and in the motion hits it perfectly with his left, squaring it with a neat volley past De Gea.