Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

14 hours ago, AKCJ said:

4/2 after going 22/8 last weekend.

This game knows exactly how to push my buttons. Makes me so ****ing livid man.

Started 5/3 this weekend and now my controller is being held together by electrical tape lol 

Always feels like when you upgrade your team you regress! Brought in prime Vieira this weekend upgrading Kante and although he’s been brilliant it feels like the rest of my team has gone to s**t, I just can’t believe how this game gets to you I’ve never felt rage like it....poor controller... thank god for electrical tape though lol 

Edited by dbtcity
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

It’s is only my second week playing weekend league but yesterday was crazy to many people with half icon teams and I was 2-0 down in first 10 mins in a lot of games so just didn’t bother finishing them ? will have a few games later see how I get on but not optimistic about getting past the 1 win this week ?

I also find sunday afternoon and evening is a better time to pick up wins as i think the better players have played their 30 games by then. Are you on xbox or ps?

10 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Plenty of Serie A TOTS players that would slot right in.

Lazzari or Chiesa at RM

El Shaarawy at LM

Donnarumma or Sirigu as goalkeepers

Izzo at CB

Correa, Gomez, Ilicic or Nainggolan at CAM

Quagliarella or Ronaldo at ST

Here's to a few good picks in the next few days. :fc:

Picked up Quag and Chiesa yesterday. Both felt like upgrades.

3 minutes ago, Thefox81 said:

I also find sunday afternoon and evening is a better time to pick up wins as i think the better players have played their 30 games by then. Are you on xbox or ps?

I did pick up a few wins later sat/Sunday last week so maybe try that. I’m ok Xbox 

37 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

Everyone saying they rage quit weekend league games, you’re much better roughing it out. If you quit it doesn’t add a loss to your matchmaking form so if your struggling you won’t get any help from matchmaking by quitting.

Honestly they are, the amount of bs that happens in this game is incredible. 

just played some kid who’s user name was EaAreTrash... he literally got the ball on the edge of his area and La Croqueted his way to my penalty area lol he carried on hitting tots Stirling and doing the exact same thing every time he got the ball... even chucked in a few flick up shots and el tornardo crosses into the mix lol, I laughed all the way to my 3.1 win with a bit of shushing/dabbing chucked in! 

people don’t really play like that do they lol 

This fvkcing rigged game.

4 wins to start with, then I lose against a lowly team with an on-loan Cristiano Ronaldo, after being 1-0 up.

Now lost my second third fourth game in a row.

Fvck you, EA. Fvck you.

Edited by MC Prussian

Really done with this game. Just not fun anymore. Sucking all the enjoyment out of me, such an enraging experience. Never felt like this before with a video game.

Can't stand the competitiveness of FUT Champions any longer, the teams I face are out of this world.

Worst franchise ever. Not going to buy any future FIFA games anymore, this is the end of the line for me.

Edited by MC Prussian

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Ah feck sake forfeited a match at 2-1 up because my batteries died and didn’t have time to find some more ?

Ah unlucky mate. This happened to me once before and since then I always sit with the charger next to me haha

• Haha 1

On 07/06/2019 at 18:59, spacemunky said:

I bought El Shaarawy. He was one of the first players I remember using when I first discovered FUT.

I managed to hybrid a team so I can start him and TOTS Sancho on the wings.

How do you like him? Just packed him! Now have an over abundance of LM/LW in mid Stoichkov, Headliner Dembele and now him... 

1 hour ago, HoustonFox said:

How do you like him? Just packed him! Now have an over abundance of LM/LW in mid Stoichkov, Headliner Dembele and now him... 

Sold him after 10 games. Was good, just not worth it for the money for me.

Congrats on packing him though!

Edited by spacemunky
  • Like 1

Finished on 17-11 yesterday, getting Gold 2. Probably going to get worse rewards than when I get Gold 3. Replaced TOTS Aspas, who just wasn't cutting it, with Headliner Werner and he's been banging them in for me.

Also, a lot of lower rated informs are selling for 25-40k because of the Guaranteed TOTS Eredivisie SBC.

Edited by duk3nuk3m

I had 3 wins in 15 matches. I was going to keep pushing for 6, but when I start forcing myself to binge play, I don't enjoy it.

Believe it or not I did enjoy the matches I played. Only a couple where I was totally outclassed and the rest were good battles.

Someone has to help provide wins for other people! 

Maybe EA could do a 2nd tier tourney for people like me who play in the 7th Division. I know they won't though because they are busy.