Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

I had 3 wins in 15 matches. I was going to keep pushing for 6, but when I start forcing myself to binge play, I don't enjoy it.

Believe it or not I did enjoy the matches I played. Only a couple where I was totally outclassed and the rest were good battles.

Someone has to help provide wins for other people! 

Maybe EA could do a 2nd tier tourney for people like me who play in the 7th Division. I know they won't though because they are busy.

I think they should do a that for people in div 5 or lower as some of the teams and people you play against are crazy at least then I might get past 4 wins in the weekend league ?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has anyone actually packed any tots players through these 81+ upgrades? I’ve gone in with 3 leagues and have barely even got a walk out

I just did 10 of them and not a single walkout. Used the ones I got from those 10 to do one more and got Sandro at least. 

Should have just sold them all off and taken the nice profit instead.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I remember doing Cardiff. Painful to pay out to those ransom holders lol

It is crazy isn’t it how are them 3 teams so much more than the others. Done the Cardiff one a few times but the others I am not doing unless I pack something I can sell for a few 100 k to fund it  ?

Couldn’t write it! The amount of 81+ sbcs I’ve done every week without getting anything bar 1 walk out I did 2 this week (got fvck all again) then sold the rest of my cards... decided to do as many as the normal upgrades as I could (managed 9)  to maybe do 1 more  81+ ... 2 packs in I pull El Shaawary lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Couldn’t write it! The amount of 81+ sbcs I’ve done every week without getting anything bar 1 walk out I did 2 this week (got fvck all again) then sold the rest of my cards... decided to do as many as the normal upgrades as I could (managed 9)  to maybe do 1 more  81+ ... 2 packs in I pull El Shaawary lol 

Second 81+ the blue boards came out... its Italian... I’m getting excited... it’s the 87rated CB. Mustn’t grumble but not what dreams are made of!

• Haha 1

Playing Online Single Matches with a full Silver squad shows you how poor some of these players really are.

They've got their IFs, Headliners, TOTS, TOTY cards in all other game modes, but once they're stripped of their favourite players, their skill level is very often 0.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Playing Online Single Matches with a full Silver squad shows you how poor some of these players really are.

They've got their IFs, Headliners, TOTS, TOTY cards in all other game modes, but once they're stripped of their favourite players, their skill level is very often 0.

Who is in your team? 

5 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Who is in your team? 

I have a mostly Italian Silver squad, a hybrid between Serie A, Serie B, Premier League and the Bundesliga. Higher-rated, but not overly pacey.

My strikers are Meggiorini, Floccari, Falcinelli and Ciofani.

On 10/06/2019 at 13:21, dbtcity said:

Has anyone actually packed any tots players through these 81+ upgrades? I’ve gone in with 3 leagues and have barely even got a walk out

I got Jesus Navas TOTS in the La Liga one. A couple of 85s in the Serie A, that's the best I got.

I got Fabián in the Serie A TOTS guarantee, which on second though, isn't the worst--I can link him to a back line of Jordi Alba-Sergio Ramos-Gerard Piqué-Jesús Navas and get some chem links there.

• Like 2