Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Please enlighten me as well - it's been two years since my last FIFA game (keeping up with my vow that I skip a game every year).

To get Early Access, I suppose I do need to pay for the pre-order first?

Then the access works through the demo or what?

EA say you need to have logged into FIFA 18 UT before, so that means I can forget about early access completely (because I don't own FIFA 18)?

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-fut-preseason

Edited by MC Prussian

22 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Yes

Has the download completed? If so launch it their should be an icon on your homepage.

14 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Please enlighten me as well - it's been two years since my last FIFA game (keeping up with my vow that I skip a game every year).

To get Early Access, I suppose I do need to pay for the pre-order first?

Then the access works through the demo or what?

EA say you need to have logged into FIFA 18 UT before, so that means I can forget about early access completely (because I don't own FIFA 18)?

https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2018/fifa-19-fut-preseason

You pay for EA Access thats it you don't need to pre order

Apparently you click on Fifa 19 that’s downloaded then click on the store link that will take you back to the fifa 19 section of the ps store then click on trial play... I’m sure that’s what Castro said earlier, I’m a PS4 lad so couldn’t tell you if it works or not 

11 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Apparently you click on Fifa 19 that’s downloaded then click on the store link that will take you back to the fifa 19 section of the ps store then click on trial play... I’m sure that’s what Castro said earlier, I’m a PS4 lad so couldn’t tell you if it works or not 

Need info for XBOX One. But thanks, anyway.

Gone for a Serie A Chinese league/Brazilian Hybrid so far my team is looking half decent considering I’ve not been able to play a game as I’m on PS4 

Mirante

Rafael.  Juan Jesus.  Toneli.  Biraghi.

Talisca.   De Rossi.

Hulk.                                       El Shawry.

Lavezzi.     Simeone.

The Chinese league is where it’s at, was a toss up between Talisca/Paulinho and Lavezzi/Teixeira want to replace rafael for Alex Telles on 7 chem, Tomeli for Miranda then I’m golden ?? Going for zero Fifa points being used this year.... wish me luck lol 

Edited by dbtcity