Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Packed Handanovic from an SBC Mega Pack. When should I sell? Only 25k at the minute

If my pack luck continues from FIFA 18 I'll be amazed!

Wait until next week at least unless you NEED the coins now

28 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I hate what this does to you, I've just spent 10 minutes trying to save 150 coins to do an SBC cheaper, what a ****ing idiot lol 

Packed Gundogan though yesss

I'd hate to think of how much time of my life I've spent/wasted trying to snipe a player for 100 coins under what everyone else is selling him for. Just for the satisfaction of knowing I got him for less lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

Griezmann the highlight for me so far. 

Other than that, tough luck up until now. Got that Argentine Rodriguez fella in one of those Pick A Player packs, so that's something.

Griezmann more than offsets the other rubbish.  Best I got is Juan Jesus! LOL 

58 minutes ago, shailen_patel4 said:

That’s James Maddison apparently....

499F78A0-9AC7-4FED-89CB-3F867669E7AC.png

Surprised he hasn't been face scanned. Want to start a career mode but sometimes there's big updates on the full release date. And weirdly, player faces didn't seem to update on already started career's in previous years.

Finished my first season on career, signed De Ligt from Ajax and he's now 87 OVR, aswell as Donnarumma who's only 20 and 88 OVR. Second season I've signed Cutrone from Milan, sold Maguire to Liverpool for 59m and replaced him with Bailey for 39m. Also signed TAA from Burnley (must have moved from LFC). It looks like your money carries over from one season to the next, as I got 133m for winning the prem.

Packed Azpilicueta as well!

Unreal again so far.

Patricio

Clyne - Azpilicueta - Ake - Shaw

Lerma

Fellaini - Cairney

Deulefeu      ---      Anderson

Benteke

My prem team so far. All from packs. 2 new CM's and an upgrade at ST and I'm more than happy with that as a starter team.

Edited by General Smuts
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, General Smuts said:

Packed Azpilicueta as well!

Unreal again so far.

Patricio

Clyne - Azpilicueta - Ake - Shaw

Lerma

Fellaini - Cairney

Deulefeu      ---      Anderson

Benteke

My prem team so far. All from packs. 2 new CM's and an upgrade at ST and I'm more than happy with that as a starter team.

Karl you're a jammy git i swear lol

Fancy opening my packs for me? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Karl you're a jammy git i swear lol

Fancy opening my packs for me? 

Just packed Gueye to upgrade at CDM as well with Barkley in for Cairney. https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=egD4jaodSZF:FFA19XBO

Just all through SBC's. Only players I buy are to finish them off. I've opened 4 mega packs so far and had am 84+ in each. Handanovic (88) Dave (86) Vidal (85) Sule (84)

Send me your username and password after you've filled up on packs and I'll happily open them for you Ash. Can't guarantee your team name will stay the same and that I won't sign Ricky Sappleton mind.

2 hours ago, General Smuts said:

Just packed Gueye to upgrade at CDM as well with Barkley in for Cairney. https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=egD4jaodSZF:FFA19XBO

Just all through SBC's. Only players I buy are to finish them off. I've opened 4 mega packs so far and had am 84+ in each. Handanovic (88) Dave (86) Vidal (85) Sule (84)

Send me your username and password after you've filled up on packs and I'll happily open them for you Ash. Can't guarantee your team name will stay the same and that I won't sign Ricky Sappleton mind.

Ok mate nice one. Will get in touch when I've got some FPs.

Good to see Connor Tee made it into the game, 82 ovr potential as well!

Is Ndukwu going to be in the squad? Really want to train him up and make him a beast.

Also hoping Maddison has a face scan and it's just not been made available on early access.

1 hour ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

How are you guys playing already? Mine isn’t available to download until tomorrow.

is there something I don’t know? 

What console are you on?

I figured it out myself to some extent and with the help of some folks on here, as I hadn't had a FIFA in two years. On XBOX, you buy EA's Early Access and then access the game from there in the XBOX menu (probably have to do a pre-order first, though - although I'm not sure about that).

In any case, Early Access lets you play the game for 10 hours in total before it is actually released.