Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

Pulled De Gea today after playing a draft which was nice, teams starting to take shape nicely.

Looking at upgrading RM (currently Adama), CAM (currently Lanzini) and CDM (currently Kovacic and Ndidi).

Thinking Zaha for CAM, Mahrez for RM and Fernandinho for CDM. Unless anyone has better suggestions?

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I now have quite a good team from being fortunate from packs after completing all objectives and SBC's. However, I reckon I have a team instruction setting that is causing me problems in the game. Basically my attackers will make some runs and then just when I pass it through they stop running. It is so annoying, If I pass any earlier then they won't have any hope of getting it.

Does anyone know a way to make them keep doing their runs?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys, I now have quite a good team from being fortunate from packs after completing all objectives and SBC's. However, I reckon I have a team instruction setting that is causing me problems in the game. Basically my attackers will make some runs and then just when I pass it through they stop running. It is so annoying, If I pass any earlier then they won't have any hope of getting it.

Does anyone know a way to make them keep doing their runs?

Thanks

Aren't they just trying to not be offside?

30 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Just noticed this week's featured team on Squad Battles is picked by Jesse Lingard. All Man United players bar one in the starting line up. Wonder if there's anything to read into there.

Big H? Good England team mates "oooo friends" . 

From what ive heard him and Vardy are/were vital members to the team and a lot of players have lots of respect for them.

On the other hand I've had 15k profit tonight buying and selling players and i havent really traded 'properly' since this fifa.

7 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

So, probably a stupid question but have they done anything to improve single player this year or is it still just the lootbox scourge that is ultimate team?

Its actually decent mate, no more pace in the game and you actually have to work goals... but otherwise fut is a front runner yes.

4 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Cant get used to the shooting. 

4 hours ago, glenny_fox said:

not the only one don't think I've done 1 green timed shot yet. just seem to scuff everything.

You do realise timed shooting is an option? Normal shooting still happens lol.