Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Wes Morgan is pointless on the BBC programme

21 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Its utterly mental.

Wes is untouchable in my eyes. Statue worthy. 

He may not have been the defensive rock he once was last season but the bloke was instrumental in our Championship winning season and lifted the Premier League trophy ffs!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Ironic 

it also appears we will be after game week one 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Imagine taking the piss out of your premier league winning captain. 

Imagine before the season kicks off and thinking after 3 games we will be pointless. Makes me wonder how many on here are fans.

Simple... its because those 'fans' who constantly slate Wes don't like the fact that they've been proven completely & utterly wrong when they said he wasn't good enough when we signed him back in January 2012. Subtle,but noticeable enough.

1 minute ago, abdul_fox said:

Simple... its because those 'fans' who constantly slate Wes don't like the fact that they've been proven completely & utterly wrong when they said he wasn't good enough when we signed him back in January 2012. Subtle,but noticeable enough.

I think it's more likely that his performances have drastically worsened over the last season. He doesn't deserve so much stick but he hasn't looked convincing without Huth alongside him

12 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Perhaps they meant Scotland as that's the Premiership :dunno:

11 minutes ago, broughtonblue said:

Absolutely.  I have a little snigger every time I'm talking to a so called expert and they use that phrase when describing the English league ?

Conversely, people up here still refer to the Ess Pee Ell, even though it's not been that for a good while now.