Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest Col city fan
Posted
4 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

The German team looked really slow. Mental that Sané didn't get the nod.

The panel has just said the same on the tele. 

I don’t think they’ve got a proper striker have they? Muller can play CF but is better playing off a striker. And Gomez is about 110.

They did look ponderous for sure.

Posted
7 minutes ago, The Doctor said:

Poland will do it first. 3 knock out wins across euros and world cup in the 28 years since Italia 90.

It is embarrassing but at the same time bar Iceland the rest have been against top quality opposition and a lot of loses on penalties. Stats say one thing but it isn’t as bad as what people make out

Posted
1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If Southgate doesn’t, then I would be quite shocked given what Vardy does to the top 6 in the PL. I think he will certainly use him

I'll be surprised if he's used as anything other than a late sub. I hope I'm wrong and he starts against the bigger nations but I'm not gonna hold my breathe 

Posted
24 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Chicharito was talking about "doing a Leicester" before the game !!!

 

25 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Go on Mexico! What a win! Delighted for them. That was Leicester-esque.

 

Fvck it. Lexico winning this tournament.

 

They are our football rivals and usually our betters.  So not easy to get behind them ... until you see a game like that (and factor in Trump's wall).

 

Changing my avatar for as long as they stay in.  ¡ Vamos México !

 

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/andres-guardado-vamos-mexico

Posted
1 hour ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Still you would prefer to play them over Germany despite what happened today 

Yes defo, but I would be utterly utterly amazed to make the semi finals, no matter who we play in the Qfinal England will bottle it

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...