Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

1 hour ago, Max Wall said:

BLT with mayo not an option in Chicago? I thought that was an American staple sandwich?

I agree it's wrong btw.

It probably is. You can get almost any type of sandwich here. Luckily I always have some HP or Chef at home for bacon occasions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

It probably is. You can get almost any type of sandwich here. Luckily I always have some HP or Chef at home for bacon occasions.

Ah, an HP man.

Good, we pull further ahead of the ketchup mob.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That's the other thing that's ****ing boring "we CAN'T replace Mahrez, he's too good!" 

Oh do one you pedantic shits. Nobody is asking for like for like in terms of quality, clearly when the vast majority of us say "replace Riyad" we mean singing another winger to play in his position. 

FFS. 

Would talking about it help? Have you considered turning to the Lord? 

1 minute ago, Max Wall said:

Ah, an HP man.

Good, we pull further ahead of the ketchup mob.

Always brown sauce. I'm not opposed to using one slice with red and one with brown. But in a straight choice, the sane among us will always choose brown.

4 minutes ago, notnow john said:

We've sold our left footed right winger and were signing a left footed right winger to play

the same position.What would that be called in cloud cuckoo land?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. 

Credited to Einstein (among others). Hopefully, we'll have the same result. Title and Player of the Year incoming.

19 minutes ago, manders86 said:

This is literally the best thing I've seen in ages. I can't stop watching it and laughing.

We should have kept Musa, and bought back Jeff. That front three would have been so entertaining!!

He goes down too easily. :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I'm Algerian and I don't think he's good xD

I would much rather have Brahimi or Hanni

I was prepared to give the lad a chance but if Algerians are writing off one of their own, the portents aren't great.

22 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Always brown sauce. I'm not opposed to using one slice with red and one with brown. But in a straight choice, the sane among us will always choose brown.

That's insane. I'm never heard of it. Is that actually a thing or do you just know one person who does that?

Edited by Max Wall

6 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I'm Algerian and I don't think he's good xD

I would much rather have Brahimi or Hanni

Away with your anecdotal evidence.

He can only be judged when he plays a season for Leicester despite all we've heard is bad reports about him and he's living off one good season a few years a go.

12 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

I’m not Algerian, and I don’t think he is as shit as people are making out. Love it when he twats in the winner against United. 

I genuinely have no idea. I wasn't mocking the player and I'm certainly not writing him off, as I have said elsewhere in the thread.

I hope you're correct on both counts. 

Edited by Max Wall

1 minute ago, chicagofox said:

I don't know if others have done it but I have. I assume i'm not the only one.

That's a fair admission. What the hell were you thinking? lol

I'm 50 years old and I've never done that in my life.