Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

2 minutes ago, Alex_LCFC said:

I feel for the lad. Our last two signing have been written off and nailed before they even put a shirt on. Alot of you lot should get a grip of yourself. Poor

Like Ward he'll be given every opportunity to prove himself and if the fans end up getting on his back it will be because of his own poor performances.

Like Ward as well this has bad buy written all over it that is far too expensive for what we have got. It's up to both the players now to show their worth and just as importantly the people who recommended and sanctioned both these buys should be held accountable as well as both look awful value on the face of it.

1 hour ago, Max Wall said:

That's a fair admission. What the hell were you thinking? lol

I'm 50 years old and I've never done that in my life.

But you wanna try it now, admit it. You only live once and what’s the worst that could happen lol!

All these people calling him sh*t. Have you actually watched him more than once if at all? 

What makes him so awful?

he looks better than what we have.

people say grey is awful and we rejected £25 million for him last season. 

2 minutes ago, Chelve84 said:

All these people calling him sh*t. Have you actually watched him more than once if at all? 

What makes him so awful?

he looks better than what we have.

people say grey is awful and we rejected £25 million for him last season. 

Gray is better lol ps I don’t know that I’m just going along with it! 

• Like 1