Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

Rachid is a 26 year old player, who started his career in Lyon, a very formative club, he gradually joined the pro team in 2013.
He struggled to win, especially because of a big injury to one knee, unavailable for 6 months.

He arrived in Monaco last year, he could not win too, I would say that he is a technical player, elegant but clearly lacks chest,
vivacity to play on one side, he does not has no speed, it is fragile physically, sincerely it is a player of a low team but not an ambitious team,
it remains my opinion.
Edited by rabahdz

23 minutes ago, rabahdz said:

Rachid is a 26 year old player, who started his career in Lyon, a very formative club, he gradually joined the pro team in 2013.
He struggled to win, especially because of a big injury to one knee, unavailable for 6 months.

He arrived in Monaco last year, he could not win too, I would say that he is a technical player, elegant but clearly lacks chest,
vivacity to play on one side, he does not has no speed, it is fragile physically, sincerely it is a player of a low team but not an ambitious team,
it remains my opinion.

5-7 Million lets give it a go

4 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Suddenly everyone is an expert on this guy?

if we sign him, why the fcuk don’t you give him a chance before writing his City obituary? 

I give him 7.5 minutes of his debut if he's not scored or assisted he will be shite in the match thread. He may even get slated for his warm up performance.

But this is FT you should be used to it by now.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, rabahdz said:

it remains my opinion.

So does this mean he's quick??? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chicagofox said:

Suddenly everyone is an expert on this guy?

if we sign him, why the fcuk don’t you give him a chance before writing his City obituary? 

Can we not have an opinion on the evidence before us, this is a forum after all?

If we were signing a 29yo uncapped Latvian from the Estonian second division for £10m there are people on here who would say "give him a chance and I won't judge him until I've seen him".

I don't mind taking Ghezzal on if Puel wants him providing the deal is financially stacked in our favour with transfer fee and wages. The last thing I want the club to do is pay big money on such a risk with wages to match and have him hanging around like a bad smell until his contract is up because we can't get rid. 

I don't really follow European football so I've absolutely no idea if he's any good or not, but this thread makes for extremely disappointing reading!

• Like 1

You could say give him a chance to any player. I mean why not?  

Just going off some comments from people who've seen him play it doesnt appear to be a great bargain or good signing. So yes im a bit skeptical and it makes sense. Of course i hope he does well but cant exactly say i feel like this lad will help make us top 6.  I dont see how he really improves us. It really to me is a massive gamble and i just feel thats not what this club should be doing anymore.  But its up to club mgmt to decide who to bring in and lets hope they dont f this one up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rabahdz said:

it remains my opinion.

May not be a bad thing. 

We’ve already got rid of one DD 

Edited by Mike Oxlong