Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I’ve been down Braggy Park what have i missed? 

A chuckle brother died, we had a bid for Nobody rejected, some FT'ers threw their toys out the pram and I had a bacon sarnie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I had poached eggs and a nice glass of orange juice, al fresco, whilst being entertained by the World that is FoxesTalk ?

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, srbfox said:

A chuckle brother died, we had a bid for Nobody rejected, some FT'ers threw their toys out the pram and I had a bacon sarnie. 

The big question though, was it with brown sauce, ketchup or did you go abit continental and have mayo? 

26 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

A Frenchman said that he was slow as a turtle, we all pissed ourselves laughing then I superimposed his head onto a turtle instead of doing the design work I needed to do this morning 

• Like 2

Just now, AjcW said:

A Frenchman said that he was slow as a turtle, we all pissed ourselves laughing then I superimposed his head onto a turtle instead of doing the design work I needed to do this morning 

I don't think Algerians take kindly to being called French..

10 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Is this official yet? In today's Mail they have him as already signed.

As an Admin member you should know if it was done as it would be locked and people would be posting in the correct section :)

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE

1 minute ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

As an Admin member you should know that if it was done as it would be locked and people would be posting in the correct section :)

That's why I was asking. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I had poached eggs and a nice glass of orange juice, al fresco, whilst being entertained by the World that is FoxesTalk ?

Love a lightly poached egg - taken to doing them on crumpets! Magnificent! 

• Haha 1

From Sky and their erm sources:

FOXES CLOSE ON GHEZZAL

Sky sources understand Leicester City are close to signing Monaco winger Rachid Ghezzal.

The clubs have agreed a deal that could be worth £10m and the player has been having a medical ahead of the transfer. Personal terms not expected to be a problem.