Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcnsk

Rachid Ghezzal

6 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I'm not a big fan, but trust Puel. He has his reasons. 

I'd like to hope so.

I'm guilty at times, just as most are, of criticising players but I try not to just do it on repeat.

As for Ghezzal, there's been some sarcastic, light hearted fun poking on here but that does tend to be the standard reaction all over the UK. It's how we operate. 

I certainly won't write off anyone before they arrive or after a couple of games. 

• Like 1

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

Replacing one Algerian with a less talented Algerian.

You simply cannot knock the ambition of this club can you.

You seem very salty at the minute mate, you've gone from being quite positive with your ITK knowledge to your current state... not that I blame you mind, it doesn't exactly seem all roses, just wondering what's pushed you over the edge?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I'm Algerian and I don't think he's good  ... 

13 minutes ago, La-li-lu-le-lo said:

I’m not Algerian, and I don’t think he is as shit as people make out ...

9 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I am Moroccan and he will do well ..

I’m English and haven’t got a clue ...  :)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, AjcW said:

You seem very salty at the minute mate, you've gone from being quite positive with your ITK knowledge to your current state... not that I blame you mind, it doesn't exactly seem all roses, just wondering what's pushed you over the edge?

He’s Andy King?

• Haha 1

I don't see why we can't just loan him for a year with set fee if we choose to exercise it.

From what I can see Monaco just want rid of a player they got for free last year and there are no other suitors. We should be the one dictating the terms. We're letting them off lightly by allowing then to make a profit on an unwanted player.

I envy these clubs who can make an error in the transfer market and still turn a profit. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Blimey I know our medicals are notoriously thorough but this must be some kind of record! lol

According to Sky, Ghezzal is understood to have spent his weekend undergoing a medical with the club.

https://talksport.com/football/407728/leicester-signing-monaco-winger-rachid-ghezzal/

They're afraid of another Slimani and Mendy xD

Edited by Redouane

23 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I don't see why we can't just loan him for a year with set fee if we choose to exercise it.

From what I can see Monaco just want rid of a player they got for free last year and there are no other suitors. We should be the one dictating the terms. We're letting them off lightly by allowing then to make a profit on an unwanted player.

I envy these clubs who can make an error in the transfer market and still turn a profit. 

Like Musa? :ph34r:

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

Blimey I know our medicals are notoriously thorough but this must be some kind of record! lol

According to Sky, Ghezzal is understood to have spent his weekend undergoing a medical with the club.

https://talksport.com/football/407728/leicester-signing-monaco-winger-rachid-ghezzal/

Ever tried getting a doctors appointment just lately.

38 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Jeez as if nowadays it ain’t complicated enough !! ....    

Will you need your own toilet ?? ...    :huh:

Some countries don't use traditional Western toileting facilities so I actually find that comment very offensive. 

Just gimme a long drop and I'll be fine

3 minutes ago, Livid said:

Just how many times did he play for Monaco last season?

That Sky report says 35, the summary on his Wiki page says 24, the career stats on his Wiki page says 7. :unsure:

This should be in the FT bingo thread.

7 minutes ago, Livid said:

Just how many times did he play for Monaco last season?

That Sky report says 35, the summary on his Wiki page says 24, the career stats on his Wiki page says 7. :unsure:

26 (1000 minutes)  including 7 as a starter in Ligue 1 with 2 goals and 3 assist xD 

Edited by Redouane
  • Like 1