Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Simpson

5 minutes ago, Gerard said:

It's a way for Championship clubs to circumvent the transfer deadline ban. 

Yes, It makes lots of sense to have the Window after the Prem window closes. It gives Prem clubs a chance to move out unwanted players and also move Development players out to gain experience.

i can see a few going in this window.

1 hour ago, TrentFox said:

Just don’t get all the hatred for wolves. They’re a big club - good capacity, big conurbation, great history, proud fans, stormed the Championship and have spent a fortune. Why shouldn’t their fans be excited and carried away??? It doesn’t affect our team / club in any way. Some

seruous insecurity issues in here. In fact, wouldn’t you rather have two games against Wolves to look forward to rather than some bollocks trip to Swansea?  

They can do what they want, and I can think they are total melons at the same time. "Best team to ever get promoted", "Top 6 team", "no Leicester title winner would get in our current team". There is getting excited and then there is being a total moron.

They are hated by most West Midlands teams more than most for a good reason, their fans are delusional.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Babylon said:

They can do what they want, and I can think they are total melons at the same time. "Best team to ever get promoted", "Top 6 team", "no Leicester title winner would get in our current team". There is getting excited and then there is being a total moron.

They are hated by most West Midlands teams more than most for a good reason, their fans are delusional.

Every club has a certain amount of delusional fans including us. However, Wolves fans do seem to have become a bit too big for their boots recently. Hopefully we'll put them in their place on Saturday.

Edited by Blue Fox 72
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Spot on! Best team to ever get promoted, even though their points total was less then Reading, Newcastle and Leicester's... Kante, Mahrez and Vardy would walk in to that team without question and so would most of the defence!

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

They are ridiculous comments. But I read equally ridiculous ones on here most days. Funny, though! ?

• Like 2

On 15/08/2018 at 10:10, Shane said:

Keep Simpson for one more season and loan Amartey out so he can play every game.

Amartey (If he progresses) can then replace Simpson next season. 

Unfortunately Puel disagree. He sees Amartey as second choice, and Simpson as surplus to requirement.

"There is competition,” Puel said earlier this month . “We have different possibilities with Ricardo and Amartey.

“With Danny Simpson, I made a choice and, for the moment, we play with Ricardo and Amartey.”

• Sad 1

On 15/08/2018 at 13:30, Babylon said:

We are all bloody delusional...it's one of the most major characteristics of being a fan...Leicester fans delusional as most....

• Our delusions.....became to fruitition.... :bounce::frantics:

15 hours ago, Koke said:

Unfortunately Puel disagree. He sees Amartey as second choice, and Simpson as surplus to requirement.

"There is competition,” Puel said earlier this month . “We have different possibilities with Ricardo and Amartey.

“With Danny Simpson, I made a choice and, for the moment, we play with Ricardo and Amartey.”

Simpson just can’t perform once he goes past the half way line, hence him getting the boot.

However, if Puel gets the boot early on, you could see Simpson return ( if that is possible after naming your 25) as he is a bloody good defender and other managers will see his quality in a different formation. 

2 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Simpson just can’t perform once he goes past the half way line, hence him getting the boot.

However, if Puel gets the boot early on, you could see Simpson return ( if that is possible after naming your 25) as he is a bloody good defender and other managers will see his quality in a different formation. 

Got to agree with this when we played counter attack and our fullbacks had to stay back I thought Simpson was very good .

3 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

Amartey can't perform either side of the half way line.. He's a bomb scare! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2