Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Simpson

Would be a clever signing for them. Sad if it's true. I still think he has a lot to offer defensively.

Amartey deputised well in a few games last season, but maybe if Pereira gets injured we'll switch to 3-5-2 with Marc at RWB.

• Like 1

Would be a good move for him and allow Adama Traore the freedom to stay forward like he did for Mahrez here. 

With the way Wolves play, i would be surprised though. He's been excluded here for his technical ability but could end up in a side with Reuben Neves & Joao Moutinho spraying passes out wide to him lol 

• Haha 1

Should go on a free transfer to Villa or another Championship club as we will get nothing from a loan deal and as he is out of contract for next season it’s daft to keep him on the books....

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Can’t Big Darnell play in simpsons position? Good move all round this.

He only signed because he had assurances he'd be playing at cb by all accounts. Don't think he wants to be a full back. 

• Like 1

Who would miss out if Simpson doesn't get in? I think we might regret it. As a defensive fullback, there aren't many better that is within our reach.

The potential to shithouse with Fuchs and Simpson at fullbacks with Ricardo and Chilwell on the wings is a tactic that I think is worth keeping open.

16 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Maybe Wolves simply need to pay attention to the homegrown players‘ quota...

Nope we're fine. The HG quota doesn't exist btw. It's non-HG that has a quota (max of 17 in the PL squad)

We are short of cover at wing-back, but I'm also not sure he fits our formation either.

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1