Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

can’t believe they got rid of noel, he was genuinely good entertainment. i’m still none the wiser as to whether he is all there mentally or not. 

reckon they might send him back in if thats not some sort of breach of ofcom voting rules. 

Edited by ScouseFox

12 minutes ago, Tuna said:

lol The ITV producers must be fuming!

I know, whole decade they've waited to get him on the show spend probably biggest fee ever for a celeb on the show and goes on the first day! Quite disappointed really, he was quite fun and jolly most of the time, thought he would have least made final four. Not so keen on that Malique, I found him very disrespectful thought out and I noticed he kinda cheated in that trial and got away.   

Harry certainly got peed off tonight, to be fair the reds didn't half get away with one or two things. 

Edited by Leicesterpool