Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here 2018

8 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Noel Edmunds is an amoral tosser who hasn't ever been funny. 

****ing Swap Shop until present day. Always pushing his mug forward. Displays narcissistic tendencies.

You have to admire his tenacity but, by many accounts, he's not a very nice bloke and definitely hasn't ever been funny.

Just now, Max Wall said:

****ing Swap Shop until present day. Always pushing his mug forward. Displays narcissistic tendencies.

You have to admire his tenacity but, by many accounts, he's not a very nice bloke and definitely hasn't ever been funny.

I'd debate nice. 

He did that cosmic ordering bullshit. Drawing pictures on his hand on national television to sell his book about getting rich. He's a con man. The face of fruit machines too. 

He might be pleasant but he'd **** you over in a heart beat. 

Just now, foxile5 said:

I'd debate nice. 

He did that cosmic ordering bullshit. Drawing pictures on his hand on national television to sell his book about getting rich. He's a con man. The face of fruit machines too. 

lol Think you need to re-read my post @foxile5, I said 'not very nice'. I was going by other peoples accounts tbh. I don't know him but I was trying to stop myself saying he was an utter cnut. I'm like you, I can't stand the bloke. He's smarmy, disagreeable and he'd definitely **** you over :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I'd debate nice. 

Just noticed this part. What do you mean? I'm not a fruit machine player but I'm assuming he was paid for his image to be on them then? Shameless. 

9 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

Just noticed this part. What do you mean? I'm not a fruit machine player but I'm assuming he was paid for his image to be on them then? Shameless. 

Basically every fruit machine for the last decade has been plasteres with his mug. They're Deal or No Deal machines and even the game mechanics are designed to **** you over that little bit extra. 

No time for the cash grabbing con-man, myself. 

Quite glad but surprised that Anne has started to be involved a bit more than at first. Had a feeling she might have resigned from the show by now.

Prefer the ex-Coronation Street actor Sair to win it.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

1 hour ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I don't want to watch nice people with no personality sitting round the campfire singing Kum Ba Yah. I want to watch Noel Edmonds winding everyone up.

Yep, best one was 3 or 4 years ago with that Lady whatshername causing havoc. This one has been very good though given the lack of bust ups etc

38 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Bloody hell they dramatised Barrowmans fall a bit lol he had a sprained ankle but the way they were talking at the start saying ‘he may not return’ for God’s sake lol 

To be fair, walking round on uneven ground with a sprained ankle is ridiculously hard work