Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rileigh84

How far have we come as a club the last 10 years?

Has anyone else had problems with their orders on this? My girlfriend ordered one of these for me for Christmas but it never arrived. After initially responding to the emails@Rileigh84 stopped communicating. Currently we are without the print and out of pocket as a refund was never recieved. It's a shame because the prints look really nice. 

I'd say the club is peaking even more now, than the season it actually won the PL.

That triumph has certainly gained a lot of admiration from football fans globally towards the club for sure; but the seeds have been growing since then, which will serve the club greatly for the future (excellent new training ground, likely stadium expansion, talented homegrown players such as Chilwell and Choudhury are starting to push for a regular place in the first-team now).

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, chuck'em said:

Has anyone else had problems with their orders on this? My girlfriend ordered one of these for me for Christmas but it never arrived. After initially responding to the emails@Rileigh84 stopped communicating. Currently we are without the print and out of pocket as a refund was never recieved. It's a shame because the prints look really nice. 

Did you use PayPal. 

8 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I'd say the club is peaking even more now, than the season it actually won the PL.

That triumph has certainly gained a lot of admiration from football fans globally towards the club for sure; but the seeds have been growing since then, which will serve the club greatly for the future (excellent new training ground, likely stadium expansion, talented homegrown players such as Chilwell and Choudhury are starting to push for a regular place in the first-team now).

I totally agree. Every time we have been promoted to the P/L in the past it's always been just a matter of time before we were relegated. The way the club is run now is so much more long term, so much more professional, and so much more acting like a club which actually belongs as a top P/L club.

Of course, this could all change quickly with appointing another McLintock, Megson, Levein, Taylor, Pleat etc. We must all be careful of what we wish for and not lose sight of the huge progress the club has made, and is still making.

Which is often blinkered by our astounding title win.

• Like 1

On 27/11/2018 at 20:28, Rileigh84 said:

Nice one chap! You won't be disappointed.

Unlike the user below. 

18 hours ago, chuck'em said:

Considering 10 years ago we were on the verge of winning league one, then winning the championship, winning the Premier League and reaching the champions league quarter finals I’d say no English team had achieved anywhere near what we have done in terms of context. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, chuck'em said:

You have any problems let me know, I know people who know him and can probably get my hands on some contact details.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Following this #Rileigh84 issue,in this  topic,sought of takes us away from the major theme...or not???

The theme was an advertisement all about him selling his product. It was never started because he cared about our thoughts or opinion. So as he's not delivered on the topic item/product imo we are still on topic. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

The theme was an advertisement all about him selling his product. It was never started because he cared about our thoughts or opinion. So as he's not delivered on the topic item/product imo we are still on topic. 

Actually..forgetting how/why topic was started.!!!   .fair dues,it was me who bungled there,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

You have any problems let me know, I know people who know him and can probably get my hands on some contact details.

The Babylon Mafia lol lol

Joking aside good shout. Leaves a nasty taste something like this in here. I know we don't all get on all the time but I like to think most are honest. 

OP do yourself a favour and sort the issue. 

Hi Guys,

I saw this advert and it got me thinking. I make clocks and would love to make an LCFC one and other teams as a I think there would be a good market. However, does anyone on here have a good knowledge of copyright law and whether I could do this without infringing on the clubs intellectual rights?

any info is gratefully received.

thanks

James

4 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

I saw this advert and it got me thinking. I make clocks and would love to make an LCFC one and other teams as a I think there would be a good market. However, does anyone on here have a good knowledge of copyright law and whether I could do this without infringing on the clubs intellectual rights?

thanks

James

It's a huge mine field I'd get proper legal advice not Internet here say. I know two printers that say different things like if it has a club badge you can't print it. The other says if it download able its fine. CAB should be able to advise. 

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

The Babylon Mafia lol lol

Joking aside good shout. Leaves a nasty taste something like this in here. I know we don't all get on all the time but I like to think most are honest. 

OP do yourself a favour and sort the issue. 

I’d rip you all off in a heartbeat.

On 21/02/2019 at 17:10, chuck'em said:

Think he’s driving a new Lamborghini that had been heading Jamie vardy’s way. 

• Haha 2

On 21/02/2019 at 17:10, chuck'em said:

Hi, really sorry, could you send me an email at [email protected] please? I had a lot of issues with orders over Christmas due to delivery firms letting me down and I started a new job in January so I’ve been very distracted the last few months, your email may have found it’s way in to a junk folder or something - as far as I am aware I’m up to date on all orders but evidently not, for that I can only apologise.

send me an email, the above address has no junk filters so I will recurve it and see to this as soon as I can,

again, really very sorry about this.

leigh

• Like 1

11 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Hi Guys,

thanks

James

I’ve spoken with the club several times, the club logo, fox head or variation of are all trademarks and protected as such. You can print a Fox head as long as you don’t reference Leicester city and vice Versa. People do seem to successfully infringe copyright law however but it’s expensive if the club decide to take you to court.

so I’m short, no, it’s not legal to print the club crest for resale purposes without explicit permission from the club.

11 hours ago, sylofox said:

You’d do well to research the origin of these prints, seeing as they go way back to the championship winning season and me coming on here asking for feedback from people in the forum. Further more, I do care, these prints were designed to remind myself of what we’d achieved, the fact others want copies is a bonus - they do, genuinely, keep me grounded when we’re in Puel in / Puel out situations like present - I don’t advertise the fact but I actually donate the profits to charity as well as I already have a full time job.