Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Man City 1-1 (1-3 on penalties) post match bickering

6 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

If things go as expected against Chelsea and Man city, am I right that will be one win in 14 (counting S'ton in cup as a draw at full time)? 

One win, except on pens, since Sept ? Is that right?

Surely thats sacking form. Surely.

6 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

If things go as expected against Chelsea and Man city, am I right that will be one win in 14 (counting S'ton in cup as a draw at full time)? 

One win, except on pens, since Sept ?

There's an echo in that barrel. 

12 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

One win, except on pens, since Sept ? Is that right?

We beat Cardiff in November and Watford in December.

2 wins and 6 draws since September I think.

15 hours ago, oxtonfox said:

hackney- yes it’s an opinion; which is what the forum is about. You don’t hold the monopoly on truth do you.?

Not that I know.

Just queries it as you threw it into a post having a go at Puel as if it was something else he should be blamed for when it was nothing of the sort, nothing to base it on just a comment by your mate whose only connection to Pep's thought process is that he lives in Manchester.

1 minute ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

I said a few weeks ago nothing of what Puel says makes any sense and that isn’t confined to his tactics.Two weeks ago he came out and said he wanted to win this trophy for the memory of Mr Vic. 

Last nights starting 11 was a weakened team ffs.

I'm pretty sure the family are all about the league position first

12 minutes ago, NotTheMarketLeader said:

Maybe they are. 

So why make that statement? 

I mean im sure i remember reading it was the club policy, including Vichai's directive, that we look to the league first, so we wouldnt play the 1st team in th3 qf of the carabao cup

If you havs an issue with Puel's tactics and selections thats fine, but blaming him for this when its probably half club policy aswell that dictates selection for these games isnt really fair