Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Carl the Llama

Man City 1-1 (1-3 on penalties) post match bickering

Really grating to lose on penalties to such a superior side two years running.

Given that it’s supposed to be a leveller/lottery, to get that far and lose both times is absolutely infuriating.

In the space of three weeks, we've gone from seven virtually unsaveable, confident penalties to three absolute howlers in four.

That's the risk when you take it to penalties. For some reason, we didn't push on after the equaliser.

Soyuncu and Maddison need to have a word with themselves. Fuchs pen was shit but as for those two. Wtf were they. 

Put your foot through the ball, forget this staggered run up shit. 

Can't even blame Puel for the pens, but should  have  played a stronger team. 

City Vs Burton now absolutely guaranteed

• Like 4

I only caught the 2nd half (which sounds like it was a good thing) but Hamza looked quality, Maddison and Albrighton were great when brought on and I thought Soyuncu and Maguire was pretty decent. I still can't believe the number of simple passes that Ndidi misses though, it beggars belief sometimes!

Just posted this on FB and I've supported CP until now. That shoot out just about sums up the confidence within the team at present. Puel has made it very easy for the owners to sack him after that and the recent performances have been dire. Puel and the team lost their way well before the tragedy so it's got nothing to do with that.

Just now, peterborofox said:

Soyuncu and Maddison need to have a word with themselves. Fuchs pen was shit but as for those two. Wtf were they. 

Put your foot through the ball, forget this staggered run up shit. 

Can't even blame Puel for the pens, but should  have  played a stronger team. 

City Vs Burton now absolutely guaranteed

Fuchs didn't put his foot through the ball did he? The bloke sidefooted it over, somehow.

I'm really starting to dislike this current Leicester team. The arrogance and lack of respect shown to their young keeper was embarassing and inexcusable. That was an absolute joke as was our 1st half performance. We played better 2nd half but let's not kid ourselves that city never got out of 2nd gear and dropped into 1st gear 2nd half. While I'm still not sure about Puel, I'm also very unsure about a large proportion of our playing squad! 

• Like 4

Hamza was incredible. Missed loads of u23s. First game back. And was excellent against the finest attacking players in the league. I apologise for mocking you @FIF lol.

I was against dropping a young Ndidi because he's not great at passing when he's playing so he improves his passing but for an academy player I'd happily see him benched.

• Like 1