Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Paninistickers

Dr Alice Roberts

36 minutes ago, MikeyT said:

What about Dr. Suzannah Lipscopmb? :blush:

68fd1d661976b9d8b879f7809970f2e8_L.jpg

I've never heard of her. She's trying too hard if you ask me. Photo shoot, stylist, PR flunkie no doubt there

Alice Roberts is so real. Normal. Very natural (apart from natural 'down there' - which I prefer to think is immaculately tidy)

1 hour ago, Paninistickers said:

I've never heard of her. She's trying too hard if you ask me. Photo shoot, stylist, PR flunkie no doubt there

Alice Roberts is so real. Normal. Very natural (apart from natural 'down there' - which I prefer to think is immaculately tidy)

There's no helping some people @MikeyT

Btw, I mentioned her first :P

2 hours ago, Stadt said:

If you don't have a display picture and you're over 40, you're 100% a weirdo

Then we're quits. Young boys like you are welcome to stick to tugging off over birds from love island, pop stars, youtubers or whatever it is is twenty somethings are in to

I'll stick with fine vintage wines like Dr Alice

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Paninistickers said:

The stars are aligning.

She's doing some kind of gig at Loughborough town hall in a week or two. Sold out already. But always the chance to fan boy her at the back entrance!

:blink:

I’m not sure that would be her kind of thing. 

Shout out too for Dr Janina Ramirez, who's without doubt my favourite Spanish Goth Medieval expert.

Probably not as many people's cup of tea on here as some of the names already mentioned, but her documentaries have kept me company through many a bout of insomnia and I've had a couple of likes from her on Twitter so we're practically married anyway

57 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

She is standing against antisemitism.  And you are pat of the mob calling her a right wing nut job.  Hmm.

Not really the place to debate it but this all stems from Mr Corbyns stance on Palestine and subsequently Rachels (and many other peoples) complete misread of the situation.