Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

The ever obliging Leicester City

58 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

Jan 19th 2019, wolves biggest premier league win?

This is why posting outside the match thread isnt a great idea when the match still on :D

Of course, you could be right and Wolves could go on to win 7-2 but still...

• 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Guess who's not scored their first goal for Crystal Palace yet... 

AlarmingAdorableChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

I imagine that's exactly how he scores on Saturday too... 

The only thing that might muddy the waters here is Benteke and Zaha like to have their best performances of the season vs us so they might get in the way of one another.

I would like to offer an explanation.

I think it happens a lot to us because we're a team that is much better than the bottom half of teams, who incendently are the ones who seem to get these records against us, but obviously not quite competing with the top 6 yet. 

This means when we play the bottom half of teams we still try to play our own way and often will ignore threats such as Benteke and Long believing that we're superior. Because we're probably not quite as good as we think and all not on the same page yet with the systems we play some players who have been quiet for a while will have a field day against us.

Benteke probably goes through his season getting marked and hacked out of the game by lower and middle table teams and then won't get a sniff against the top 6 anyway... Then he comes across Leicester, this team who can't make it's mind up what it is that treats him with the same disrespect as a top 6 club but on the day has the ability to put on a defensive shit show of the highest order.

Recipe for disaster.

We could get absolutely battered if we play the obliging Leicester role. Benteke, Batshuayi and Schlupp all in with good chances of scoring.

That one at home to them last season. No away goal in 9 months then come here and win 0-3 lol it's so bad it's funny

On 18/02/2019 at 09:14, StanSP said:

Guess who's not scored their first goal for Crystal Palace yet... 

AlarmingAdorableChuckwalla-max-1mb.gif

I imagine that's exactly how he scores on Saturday too... 

Obviously he scored. 

Next up, Jahanbaksh who I believe is yet to score for Brighton since signing... 

• Like 2