Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Who then......

Just now, NewquayFox said:

Who can come in and replace Puel when/if the inevitable happens? I’ve heard we have an embargo since Vichai’s passing so no ins or outs so where do we go, PS today was feckin awful... :(

We have an embargo (I assume you mean self imposed), but Iborra left the other day? lol

• Like 2

Some one younger more of a motivator some one who isn’t afraid to attack from the off rather than when we are 2 down. People say it like there’s no one else better and there definitely is! Chris Wilder has Potentially rose up from league 2 to the Premier league in 5 or so years? Maybe he could be a shout!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Some one younger more of a motivator some one who isn’t afraid to attack from the off rather than when we are 2 down. People say it like there’s no one else better and there definitely is! Chris Wilder has Potentially rose up from league 2 to the Premier league in 5 or so years? Maybe he could be a shout!

I don’t know if you are an ardent Puel out activist, but if that’s the best the Puel out can do... was the Cillit Bang guy not available? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

I don’t know if you are an ardent Puel out activist, but if that’s the best the Puel out can do... was the Cillit Bang guy not available? 

I’d take anyone over Puel! You scoffing at some one who has achieved that then? 3 promotions in 5 years with 2 different clubs!

• Like 1

I’m not Puel out (yet) ffs, just quoting very strange rumours but the usual Eejits put their willy’s down for a second or two and start typing willy enhancing stuff and get carried away, my question is who can we get in to replace Puel if the ‘inevitable‘ happens? 

1 minute ago, suffolk fox said:

How about approaching Derby for Frank Lampard?  An up and coming manager who has extremely strong links to Chelsea.  We may be able to get some loans in with some of their youngsters.  He is not doing too bad a job at Derby.  Certainly better than Allardyce, Moyes, Hughes etc.

I wouldn’t be against Lampard but I’m not sure about the idea of being excited about taking loans of young players from other prem teams. We should get a tea together we own and blend in our own youngsters.

• Like 3

Results aren’t the best but the introduction of young players is promising.

its not going to work all the time but credit to Puel for giving youth a chance!

We aren’t in a relegation battle so can’t see why there’s a lot of panic. 

Isn’t this the second best season in EPL we’ve had so far !!

calm down people 

• Like 3

It’s alright saying “Puel develops younger players”, but when you don’t have the tactics to get the most out of those players, or the skills to motivate them to play to their potential, you’ll end up with a young team “with promise” that can’t win games............

which is where we are............

We need a motivator. We have a young talented squad that lots of clubs would envy, we just need someone to get the best out of them.

However I won’t say my choice, it’s too obvious, and will get shot down..........