Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

This one-upmanship from the tory candidates over past drug use is so weird and hilarious. The only thing more ridiculous than Gove off his chops on coke is the Rory Stewart’s claim that fricking opium of all things didn't affect him because he's such an avid walker. I know that pointing out how politics has gone beyond all the satire has been done to death these days but it's really true. 

Edited by what?

It's difficult to know what is career ending these days. If US Evangelicals can turn a blind eye to Trump going on about pussy grabbing, you can get away with saying you sucked PCP out of Darren from Balham's arsehole in a Soho gay club for all I know

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, what? said:

This one-upmanship from the tory candidates over past drug use is so weird and hilarious. The only thing more ridiculous than Gove off his chops on coke is the Rory Stewart’s claim that fricking opium of all things didn't affect him because he's such an avid walker. I know that pointing out how politics has gone beyond all the satire has been done to death these days but it's really true. 

He's either lying about that or he's lying about taking it in the first place - it is not a drug that's conducive to walking.

2 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

It's difficult to know what is career ending these days. If US Evangelicals can turn a blind eye to Trump going on about pussy grabbing, you can get away with saying you sucked PCP out of Darren from Balham's arsehole in a Soho gay club for all I know

This would be top satire if it wasn’t for the Bullingdon pig episode ?

4 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Yet Jeremy Corbyn is the devil incarnate if he wears the wrong clothes.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Lionator said:

Everything is so extreme in politics at the moment.

The Left are all communist, lazy, student, anti-semitic scumbags.

The Right are all racist, coffin-dodging facists.

The Centre, well this is all of their fault in the first place. 

There is no compromise, no common ground, be nice to each other. 

Looks like a disarmingly accurate picture of the present political landscape to me ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Have you heard the 'modern King Cyrus' theory they use to justify that? People will find a loophole to give themselves permission for anything, it's bonkers

Edited by what?

8 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Oh, no! Not more Keith Vaz revelations? :ph34r:

41 minutes ago, what? said:

If only Kit Malthouse-Compromise had been able to confess to nights smoking crack and necking mescal with naked whores in Juarez, he could still have been in contention to be Tory PM.....

Guest MattP
50 minutes ago, what? said:

I have no idea why Rory Stewart outed himself but Michael Gove certainly didn't want to do so.

A friend of mine has a friend who is quote close to him and he says one of the other leadership candidates had given this to the Sunday rags, hence this ridiculous public apology.

Guest MattP

One for the political junkies, has an MP ever had the whip withdrawn before they've even entered the HoC?

IMG_20190608_162407.jpg

5 minutes ago, MattP said:

I have no idea why Rory Stewart outed himself but Michael Gove certainly didn't want to do so.

A friend of mine has a friend who is quote close to him and he says one of the other leadership candidates had given this to the Sunday rags, hence this ridiculous public apology.

ah interesting, well in the current climate I doubt it's done him much damage either way.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

I read it was due to come out in a book written about Gove

Anyone willing to read a book on Gove deserves all the stimulants they can consume 

• Haha 2

Conservative leadership candidate Andrea Leadsom has admitted smoking cannabis.

What's happening next we'll have May admitting it was a field of Poppies she ran through.

22 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

Which leadership contender will be first to admit to smoking crack?

...or even licking crack:ph34r:

Guest MattP

In terms of intelligence and competence in this leadership race, Rory Stewart is so far ahead of this field it's embarrassing. 

It's a shame his Brexit policy will cost him as he'd make a very good PM.

1 hour ago, MattP said:

In terms of intelligence and competence in this leadership race, Rory Stewart is so far ahead of this field it's embarrassing. 

I've read a bit about Stewart and he's an impressive guy. 

It wouldn't be hard to be streets ahead of the rest in terms of intelligence and competence though, the contents of Larry's litter tray would be streets ahead too.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MattP said:

Tbh he’s probably best not to get the poisoned chalice anyway. He’d likely be a good future prospect to pick up the pieces when Brexit has gone tits up.

I've a horrible feeling it will be Raab.

I think there's a real chance Bozo won't make the final cut and Colonel and Mrs Blimp are looking for someone to out-Brexit Farage.

• Like 1

Just now, Buce said:

I've a horrible feeling it will be Raab.

I think there's a real chance Bozo won't make the final cut and Colonel and Mrs Blimp are looking for someone to out-Brexit Farage.

Will it be in the library with the candlestick?