Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
yorkie1999

Also in the news

10 minutes ago, MattP said:

It's just funny how you produced the Brexit Party racism but didn't even mention the antisemitism of the Labour candidate and victor. 

I mean we can all see it.

Speaking of the old BNP as you have suddenly enjoyed to, would you like to remind us which party most of their councillors defected to?

Or maybe who their ex leader now wants us to vote for?

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/media/2018/04/nick-griffin-declares-his-support-jeremy-corbyn

If you are covered in shit don't criticise those who live in the sewer.

Ah who cares about racism if you get British Rail back

• Haha 1

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Ah who cares about racism if you get British Rail back

It's not racism it's only the JOOS

22 minutes ago, Buce said:

Yeah, that’s true. 

Farage and his people are more equal opportunity racists - a much broader spectrum of hatred. 

So long as it’s only the good racists who win, that’s all that matters.

Guest MattP
3 minutes ago, Strokes said:

So long as it’s only the good racists who win, that’s all that matters.

It's a bit like dropping bombs - always nicer when the left is doing it.

It's not over until the fat lady yells "fascist".

Wow, it appears Friday night is alright for mudslinging.

Is it possible to suggest that while Labour isn't antisemitic itself it contains some antisemites, possibly at high levels, and while the Brexit Party isn't full-on racist itself it contains some people who have a problem with brown people because of the colour of their skin and nothing more...possibly at high levels?

Can that be argued here or is nuance totally dead?

• Like 2

Guest MattP
5 hours ago, leicsmac said:

Wow, it appears Friday night is alright for mudslinging.

Is it possible to suggest that while Labour isn't antisemitic itself it contains some antisemites, possibly at high levels, and while the Brexit Party isn't full-on racist itself it contains some people who have a problem with brown people because of the colour of their skin and nothing more...possibly at high levels?

Can that be argued here or is nuance totally dead?

The Labour party is now openly campaigning and selecting candidates who fall foul of the IHR definition on antisemitism, this is clearly way beyond "some people" in the higher party.

Another MP accused today....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-mp-rupa-huq-accused-of-taunting-employee-over-star-of-david-bag-990d2m08n

7 minutes ago, MattP said:

The Labour party is now openly campaigning and selecting candidates who fall foul of the IHR definition on antisemitism, this is clearly way beyond "some people" in the higher party.

Another MP accused today....

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-mp-rupa-huq-accused-of-taunting-employee-over-star-of-david-bag-990d2m08n

Unless everyone in the Labour party is an antisemite then "some" or perhaps "most" is correct, thank you very much.

I was extremely careful in my use of language in the above post to put it that way for a reason, viz. accuracy, and I'm sticking by it.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem either way but the lack of nuance does all arguments no favours.

Edited by leicsmac
  • Like 1

Guest MattP
2 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Unless everyone in the Labour party is an antisemite then "some" or perhaps "most" is correct, thank you very much.

I was extremely careful in my use of language in the above post to put it that way for a reason, viz. accuracy, and I'm sticking by it.

I'm not saying there isn't a problem either way but the lack of nuance does all arguments no favours.

Not everyone in the Met Police had to be racist to describe it as institutionally racist. 

We'll find out more when the EHRC investigation is complete but at the minute it's starting to look pretty obvious it's a antisemitic party. 

13 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48564722

Gove regrets taking cocaine.

Nobody regrets taking cocaine unless it’s the day after or social services, the NHS or the police are now playing a role in your life as a result.

It'll soon be quicker and easier to list those that haven't used drugs.

I guess if they all admit to it we can say that's ok then it's normal and acceptable.

Hmm I wonder what's next on the taboo's list they'll all start admitting too that we can normalise.

51 minutes ago, MattP said:

Not everyone in the Met Police had to be racist to describe it as institutionally racist. 

We'll find out more when the EHRC investigation is complete but at the minute it's starting to look pretty obvious it's a antisemitic party. 

Fair enough, I don't actually have a horse in this race bit I did take a look at the exchanges last night and saw IMO rather more absolutism than was necessary.

Failing Grayling now involved with noise activated cameras, to be trialed on  Hampshire roads. Primarily it would seem to fine motorbikes with after market exhausts. Looks like following complaints from residents living in chocolate box Hamlets. 

Fcuking hell it's going to be an expensive Sunday blast for Harley Davidson riders.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Failing Grayling now involved with noise activated cameras, to be trialed on  Hampshire roads. Primarily it would seem to fine motorbikes with after market exhausts. Looks like following complaints from residents living in chocolate box Hamlets. 

Fcuking hell it's going to be an expensive Sunday blast for Harley Davidson riders.

It's about time that motorbikes and some car owners were fined for breaking the law on sound emissions. I've never understood how motorbikes get away with it all the time. 

50 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

It’s sports bike riders too with the baffle removal!

Im just waiting to ride through some country road with my legal exhaust and go by one of these cameras and see a few neighbourhood watch yocals starting up a backfiring generator hooked up to loudspeakers from the side of the road.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Nobody regrets taking cocaine unless it’s the day after or social services, the NHS or the police are now playing a role in your life as a result.

Presumably, if he becomes PM, he'll be giving an amnesty to people convicted of possession of class A drugs then.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Buce said:

Presumably, if he becomes PM, he'll be giving an amnesty to people convicted of possession of class A drugs then.

Absolutely - they’ll be no hypocrisy on the need for decriminalisation.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

I think Gove is a lamentable apology for a human being and thoroughly unelectable however I cannot hold anything against him for admitting to drugs use twenty years ago.

Likewise Rory Stewart, who I have a good deal more respect for and is one of the better candidates because he appears to be transparently honest and has actually done something with his life outside the cloistered world of Westminster politics.

Can't see these stories going down too well with the grassroots membership of the Tory party, who have the final say once the number of candidates is down to two.

The legendary 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' correspondent in the Daily Telegraph still epitomises a lot of Tories.

Is this what Dennis Skinner really meant when he said that half the Tories are crooks?

10 minutes ago, Izzy said:

All the Tory leadership candidates are ex smack heads yet poor old TM got battered for running through fields of wheat :rolleyes:

A slight exaggeration but your point is well made.

3 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

I think Gove is a lamentable apology for a human being and thoroughly unelectable however I cannot hold anything against him for admitting to drugs use twenty years ago.

Likewise Rory Stewart, who I have a good deal more respect for and is one of the better candidates because he appears to be transparently honest and has actually done something with his life outside the cloistered world of Westminster politics.

Can't see these stories going down too well with the grassroots membership of the Tory party, who have the final say once the number of candidates is down to two.

The legendary 'Disgusted of Tunbridge Wells' correspondent in the Daily Telegraph still epitomises a lot of Tories.

Is this what Dennis Skinner really meant when he said that half the Tories are crooks?

No, he meant half the Tories are crooks, the other half are junkies.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Fox Covert said:

Can't see these stories going down too well with the grassroots membership of the Tory party

Nah! They're probably all snorting these days but it'll be the good clean stuff.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everything is so extreme in politics at the moment.

The Left are all communist, lazy, student, anti-semitic scumbags.

The Right are all racist, coffin-dodging facists.

The Centre, well this is all of their fault in the first place. 

There is no compromise, no common ground, be nice to each other. 

• Like 1