Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JamesWelshFox

The All Blue Home Kit

9 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

Any chance of another geometric goalkeeping shirt? ;) :P (I quite like my Keller one - it's different...)

Here an apparent goalie template for next season -  some sort of camo and pretty basic looking colours

q53hXvV.jpg

Not so fussed about goalie kits being the same as so many other clubs than I get about outfield kits

2 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Bump thread! This is in the Mercury - not sure it’s Pulitzer Prize winning journalism but some interesting designs

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-concept-kit-home-2639468

39FA0E51-3B9E-4A61-82BA-CF405EEB16AF.jpeg

24FA6435-8F3A-446E-9947-D3ED65FA90B2.jpeg

F57453B8-AB37-43C3-8CCA-CA7FF9B5806F.jpeg

I would LOVE IT (like, Kevin Keegan levels of “love it”) if the club brought back that green number.

They still sell the retro version of it because the supporters still love it too.

Just gerritin.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I would LOVE IT (like, Kevin Keegan levels of “love it”) if the club brought back that green number.

They still sell the retro version of it because the supporters still love it too.

Just gerritin.

Yes these 3 do it 4 me

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

Is that even the correct blue on the home kit?

No. The shirt's a different shade from the shorts and socks, so at least one of them is wrong.

I'm not a fan of the trend of the shirt fading into the shorts colour. Seems pointless, and looks rubbish when different shorts are used.

• Like 4

Some lad has just taken one of Nike's old advertising pieces and photoshopped it to oblivion. All the logos and details are pasted on flat which makes them look like pieces of slate rather than a kits.

Would probably get you a pass at GCSE graphic design but other than that a crap effort.

I do like the idea of the third kit being some form of memorial for Vichai, but just doing the Thai flag colours for trim doesn't really work.

Maybe use The Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha Foundation as the shirt sponsor for the 3rd kit with something like 10% of shirt sales going to the foundation?

• Like 3

On 13/03/2019 at 17:16, DerbyshireFox said:

Bump thread! This is in the Mercury - not sure it’s Pulitzer Prize winning journalism but some interesting designs

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-concept-kit-home-2639468

39FA0E51-3B9E-4A61-82BA-CF405EEB16AF.jpeg

24FA6435-8F3A-446E-9947-D3ED65FA90B2.jpeg

F57453B8-AB37-43C3-8CCA-CA7FF9B5806F.jpeg

The pattern on the blue shirt almost looks like some of the pitch designs we had before the Premier League banned them. We should let the groundsman design the kit!

• Like 1