Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ealingfox

Teams that cannot mathematically catch us.

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

So, in theory at least, they can overtake us on GD. Massively unlikely, I concede.

Yes, believe it or not there is a set of results that would see them finish above us. However it involves them, on a basis of average, beating both Liverpool and Manchester City by three goals to start with in the next couple of weeks. We do also have goals scored on them for now, and head-to-head if it comes down to it, over them. Happy to keep that one on hold for the next 16 hours, just for you Peaky.

48 minutes ago, ThaiFox said:

I'd reckon the chance would be about 5000-1. :whistle:

I’d say you’re right, but bookies would probably only offer you 500-1 at best. Apparently something happened a few years ago that burnt the bookie fingers, so they don’t offer 5000-1 odds anymore. Can’t think what ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/03/2019 at 10:17, FIF said:

And teams that we can't catch:

Liverpool

Man City

CL is still a possibility.

Liverpool

Man City

Arsenal

We can STILL catch Spurs :D

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

Liverpool

Man City

Arsenal

We can STILL catch Spurs :D

And I’m struggling to see them finishing top four, I didn’t think they would at the start of the season but here we are again after them being a pretty solid 3rd all year watching the pressure build and with Man U and Chelsea on similar points closing in on them.

3 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

When did a top six side last have a run as bad as this Spurs one? 1 point in 5 games lol 

Could totally see them blowing their first game in their new ground too.

1 point since they changed their team and tactics to bring Kane back in :huh: Son has gone from being one of the best in the league to a Spurs bench warmer within a matter of weeks and people think Pouch is one of the best in the world! lol

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

1 point since they changed their team and tactics to bring Kane back in :huh: Son has gone from being one of the best in the league to a Spurs bench warmer within a matter of weeks and people think Pouch is one of the best in the world! lol

He's a great manager, but he's not been  able to find a way to get Kane, Son, Eriksen all firing in the same team

2 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

When did a top six side last have a run as bad as this Spurs one? 1 point in 5 games lol 

Could totally see them blowing their first game in their new ground too.

Would love it if they did. Be even better if they didn’t win their remaining games there too. Would be wishing they finished season at Wembley then. Should never been allowed to play remaining home game at new stadium anyway