Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

19 hours ago, StanSP said:

@Ashley do some concepts please :D

Some kits being released around now and in previous seasons we've worn our new home kit on the last game of the season...

This is Copenhagen's away for next season and I'd love this template:

copenhagen-2019-20-away-kit-2.png

A Leicester shirt that looks like this would be nice.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2019 at 19:17, urban.spaceman said:

D2HJRARWkAAlyd4.jpg:large

Absolutely love the Vichai tribute kit, it won't happen because it's Adidas and they only cater to the big teams (thus why us and Cardiff had the same kit this season and why they sold our 3rd kit for £20 in the reduced section of their site with no badges on as a training shirt)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FoxInTheBoxes said:

Would love to see us have a yellow away or 3rd kit! Anyone agree?

Image result for leicester city yellow kit

I brought that shirt for £5 on the last day of the 06/07 season. We got tonked 4-1 at home to Wolves with Iain Hume scoring our goal.

Good times! 

• Haha 2

Guest bss9401

Anything without red that feels like it cost a bit more than £2 to produce. Sadly the home shirt being only blue and white is probably a forlorn hope. 

I presume the new shirts next season will be accompanied with a new range of training gear. 

Although it's marketed as training gear, most of us would use them as casual wear, so I hope they think twice about putting an enormous KING POWER on the back of every adidas product they bring out. It completely put me off buying anything as I felt it would turn me into a walking billboard.

I look forward to seeing some decent rain jackets, tracksuits and t-shirt with just LCFC and Adidas (and if necessary a very small KP logo on the sleeve). Nothing on the back!

Edited by ultrafox
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Is it ridiculous to want a shirt made out of you know, cloth like a fitted t-shirt rather than the silky polyestery footbally material?

Was interested in getting the dark blue training top which was more like t-shirt material (but probably not 100% cotton).  It was on sale for about £17.  However, the club badge was the transfer type and not sewn on so it put me off.