Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Leicester 2019/2020 Kits

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Throw in that we are so dysfunctional when it comes to away kits. 

The reason I think our away shirts sell so poor is because when people buy a shirt they do it for identify and with the colours we constantly go through, there is no identifiable away shirt. 

Is that why I can't buy one of this seasons to fit me now?

4 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

Is that why I can't buy one of this seasons to fit me now?

They make a significantly small quantity compared to the home shirts. The white shirt is available in all standard sizes at the moment whilst Grey has sold out because they produce so few number. 

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They make a significantly small quantity compared to the home shirts. The white shirt is available in all standard sizes at the moment whilst Grey has sold out because they produce so few number. 

Numbers please....

21 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

D35e8xhW0AAwV7G.jpeg.1782043454cd23d4d80a8c30f8b799a0.jpegD35e8xhW4AAZs8v.jpeg.5127bfaf044def83d87a3ca3e5fd9629.jpegD35e8xfW0AADaLA.jpeg.83c8757eb46289e4141fb02c63cc39cc.jpeg

Change the Wolveselona orange for a retro yellow and would be pretty much perfect!

Would really like a yellow kit soon - looking forward to seeing what they will be releasing later this year. Does anyone know if we are likely to wear a new kit by the end of this season?

3 hours ago, oadby.fox said:

Change the Wolveselona orange for a retro yellow and would be pretty much perfect!

Would really like a yellow kit soon - looking forward to seeing what they will be releasing later this year. Does anyone know if we are likely to wear a new kit by the end of this season?

Normally new home kit revealed in time for last game of season

On 12/04/2019 at 09:20, Cardiff_Fox said:

Throw in that we are so dysfunctional when it comes to away kits. 

The reason I think our away shirts sell so poor is because when people buy a shirt they do it for identify and with the colours we constantly go through, there is no identifiable away shirt. 

Our away kits probably sell soo poorly because we tend to stick to the same boring colours most years. We have to be the drabbest team kit wise in the world tbh 

I'd hoped the days of gold plastered all over the kit were over.

Strange that they've chosen a template that at a glance looks very similar to this seasons. You'd think they would want to release something fresh and new that is more likely to sell.

1 hour ago, pds said:

Currently a photoshoot going on, on the corner of Brauny Gate with Neil Plumb and 4 lads in a City shirt with gold stripes on shoulders? Possible new kit?

IMG_20190417_122401.jpg

A nice picturesque part of the city, there. What a stunning backdrop 

I'm not keen on the chequered design. If they're going to change it up, give us a nice pinstripe design. They always look class. 

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 2