Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

27 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

May be being greedy but I would love Lascelles here at City he would be the perfect Morgan replacement.

I said that exact thing after we battered them 5-0 and got slated for suggesting that on here. 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Growing up as a fan during the Little and O'Neill days I've always had a dislike for Wolves. Whether it was the Walsh v Bull rivalry or the 3 nil up to lose 4-3 I don't know but just one of those clubs I can't stand. Don't see the problem with that

That's valid.

From what I can see alot of peoples problems are that Wolves dared to dream, dared to have ambition and saw that through to an extent with last season and getting into Europe.

The irony being that we probably gave Wolves (and other teams) the inspiration to dream and have ambition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Matt said:

That's valid.

From what I can see alot of peoples problems are that Wolves dared to dream, dared to have ambition and saw that through to an extent with last season and getting into Europe.

The irony being that we probably gave Wolves (and other teams) the inspiration to dream and have ambition.

Yeah we can't fault any club for that 

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Will Bruce earn the same plaudits as Benitez if he keeps this Newcastle team in the Premier league this season? 

He will earn more I reckon cos everyone hated him when he took over so will be a bigger achievement.

8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

We only have one active Wolves fan on here and Bear clearly isn't bothered by pish weak "Wolvesalona" banter. I think he got a tiny bit deluded a bit earlier on last season but he was never really all that arrogant. 

They probably had some rest divs on Twitter but so do we? 

Thanks. 

I don't get bothered by Internet Bantz. At least I try not to. 

Whats gonna be worse is having to suffer the LESTERLONA rubbish we're going to get all season now! 

Or maybe LEST-VAR given the amount of decisions you've had go your way this season.... Lolz!!!!!

Amirite lads?!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, The Bear said:

Thanks. 

Whats gonna be worse is having to suffer the LESTERLONA rubbish we're going to get all season now! 

Or maybe LEST-VAR given the amount of decisions you've had go your way this season.... Lolz!!!!!

Amirite lads?!!! 

Hi mate

Just now, The Bear said:

Thanks. 

Amirite lads?!!! 

:tumbleweed:

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Will Bruce earn the same plaudits as Benitez if he keeps this Newcastle team in the Premier league this season? They at least look like they have the fight to stay up

Seems our slap in their face finally got them firing. If they stay up, he deserves the credit. 

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Hope they kept the receipt. One of those players that seems to eek out a career just by virtue of being Brazilian.

As well as those who played in the youth teams for the likes of Manure, Chelsea, Arsenal...