Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, The Bear said:

Shirt pull and drags him back. We NEVER get VAR stuff in our favour. 

Any way. Another shocking first half performance from us. We should have been trying to win the game much earlier than that. They were there for the taking IMO. 

lol behave yourself, never a penalty. Still a good point away to fellow relegation rivals

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Shirt pull and drags him back. We NEVER get VAR stuff in our favour. 

Any way. Another shocking first half performance from us. We should have been trying to win the game much earlier than that. They were there for the taking IMO. 

Probably because they were pulling each other's shirt

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Thanks. 

I don't get bothered by Internet Bantz. At least I try not to. 

Whats gonna be worse is having to suffer the LESTERLONA rubbish we're going to get all season now! 

Or maybe LEST-VAR given the amount of decisions you've had go your way this season.... Lolz!!!!!

Amirite lads?!!! 

You probably know the handball assisted goal at our place was correctly disallowed under the current laws. 

As for VAR did you see the Mane dive at Anfield? 

Cheer up Mark Maghee. That was a laugh, weren't it :doh:

1 minute ago, Koke said:

Wolves will finish where they currently are.

Newcastle are so bad. If they finish 17th on goal difference they will have done well.

I'll be happy with mid-table if we can get a decent run in the Europa. Finishing 7th again was always going to be really tough with a small squad, and playing twice a week Thu-Sun most of the season. 

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

I'll be happy with mid-table if we can get a decent run in the Europa. Finishing 7th again was always going to be really tough with a small squad, and playing twice a week Thu-Sun most of the season. 

What's happened to Neves man? Looked brilliant last season but looks a complete different player this season. He looks poor.

Just now, Unabomber said:

Well as a marquee signing he has looked shit so far. Prob similar to us signing Slimani but at least he had a decent scoring record 

His league record up to now is 1 goal every 4 games. 

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

What's happened to Neves man? Looked brilliant last season but looks a complete different player this season. He looks poor.

He's suffered from playing in an ever deeper role holding hands with the back three. He rarely has any attacking impact other than long shots now. His defensive side has improved but he needs to play a bit further forward. 

• Like 1

@TheBear your team fascinate me.

I always feel watching you, you have the players to play some really slick attacking football, but other than some counter attacking you lack fluidity.

Plus you always lose or draw against crap teams and then will go away to a top team, win and look really good. Who beats Man city and then can't beat Southampton and Newcastle (2 teams we put 14 goals past in 2 games!)

Went on 'Molineux Mix' just now to see what Wolves fans make of it but all you get on there is people whining about VAR....

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Bear said:

One of the silver linings about having a mediocre start is that you might be able to focus on the Europa Cup come February if you're too far away from the top six and in little danger of getting relegated.

For a club like Wolves who rarely get into Europe you want to make the most of it rather than a hindrance. Any English club has a reasonable chance of winning it and a European trophy and CL spot next season is not to be sniffed at. 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Come on Spuds beat Liverpool

This is madness, we’re not going to catch Liverpool and even if we do we won’t catch Man City.

The more difference we can put between us and Spurs (and Arsenal and Man United for that matter) the better.