Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Wolves are the best priced side outside of Leicester and the "big six" to get a top four spot.

It's good to see Wolves go behind and us build up a healthy lead over sides that would have been considered a threat to us pre season in Everton, West Ham and Wolves. Even better if Man Utd and Arsenal fail to win today and Liverpool beat Spurs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Steve Bruce going through all the "big teams" they've already faced this season and forgets to mention the one that smashed his team 5-0 lol

Not to fussed who wins this one, guess a Newcastle win would make it interesting. Draw in the Palace Arsenal game and Liverpool Spurs to would be great, and would leave the top 4 with a 4 point cushion. Hoping Norwich beat Man Utd obviously.

Spurs and Palace wins, Liverpool dropping points makes the PL more fun and Arsenal can FOH, rather have Palace in 5th than them lol

Jesus people are STILL calling them Wolvesalona. 

The media are climbing so far up our arse at the moment, everyone's fawning over our style of play and our young players etc, and you don't find it even slightly ironic still using that term as a put down for Wolves when  it was born of the exact same thing? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The media are climbing so far up our arse at the moment, everyone's fawning over our style of play and our young players etc, and you don't find it even slightly ironic still using that term as a put down for Wolves when  it was born of the exact same thing? 

Are people fawning over our style of play? Apart from the Southampton game I don't think we've been that great to watch

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Pathetic isn't it.

I'm all for taking the piss out of other clubs but Wolves really rattled some people for what reason i'm still struggling to understand.

I mentioned a thing a while back that on here at the start of the season it seems people must decide that is the team we're going to have (fake) rivalry with, it seems it's just carrying on with Wolves this season.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Are people fawning over our style of play? Apart from the Southampton game I don't think we've been that great to watch

Isn't that exactly my point though? People banging on about Brendan Rodgers young attacking team etc regardless of how we're playing or not. 

Just as was done about Wolves. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Isn't that exactly my point though? People banging on about Brendan Rodgers young attacking team etc regardless of how we're playing or not. 

Just as was done about Wolves. 

I think the people mocking them are doing so because of the arrogance of their fans. Some that came on here 

I do get your point though

4 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pathetic isn't it.

I'm all for taking the piss out of other clubs but Wolves really rattled some people for what reason i'm still struggling to understand.

I mentioned a thing a while back that on here at the start of the season people must decide that is the team we're going to have (fake) rivalry with, it seems it's just carrying on with Wolves this season.

Growing up as a fan during the Little and O'Neill days I've always had a dislike for Wolves. Whether it was the Walsh v Bull rivalry or the 3 nil up to lose 4-3 I don't know but just one of those clubs I can't stand. Don't see the problem with that

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I think the people mocking them are doing so because of the arrogance of their fans. Some that came on here 

I do get your point though

We only have one active Wolves fan on here and Bear clearly isn't bothered by pish weak "Wolvesalona" banter. I think he got a tiny bit deluded a bit earlier on last season but he was never really all that arrogant. 

They probably had some rest divs on Twitter but so do we? 

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

We only have one active Wolves fan on here and Bear clearly isn't bothered by pish weak "Wolvesalona" banter. I think he got a tiny bit deluded a bit earlier on last season but he was never really all that arrogant. 

They probably had some rest divs on Twitter but so do we? 

Do we? :ph34r:lol

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

Pathetic isn't it.

I mentioned a thing a while back that on here at the start of the season it seems people must decide that is the team we're going to have (fake) rivalry with, it seems it's just carrying on with Wolves this season.

Their fans are deluded. Out of the same "we're massive" mould as Wednesday and Leeds. Never liked them and still don't.

I don't call them Wovlesalona or anything like that, mind. And the Wolves fan who posts on here is a decent opposition poster.

• Like 3