Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Because, realistically I don't think we're going to win the league.. But we can finish above The Spuds and finish 3rd or 4th!! 

Liverpool aint all that tbf, we can catch them, was it realistic us winning the league 2016

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Didn't realise the shot took a huge flick of Lovren, hardly a sensational start. Tyler saying the header was brilliant, its an unmarked header from 5 yards? 

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

But it was Kane so it's a finish only he can do

Just watched it and must say hats off to Kane for following it up.  The guy is a class striker. 

According to the implied odds on Betfair it works like this in simple terms.

If we could guarantee we got a CL spot how many would take a chance on rolling a 20 sided dice when the options are:

1) Roll a 20 and we win the league

2) Roll 1-19 and lose a CL spot.

I'll take my guaranteed CL spot as it's a window to become a much bigger club. If we can keep our best players in the summer and add to it we might be able to qualify for the CL the season after and then you might just become a serious player. 

Just now, Countryfox said:

Just watched it and must say hats off to Kane for following it up.  The guy is a class striker. 

It's a tidy finish, but I'm criticising the OTT comments.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Good question. Let's take a look at the history books lol

As we've just been told in 2011 they won 2-0

Come on Spurs. I don't buy into this Liverpool going to run away with the title rubbish and we should support them as we are only aiming at the top 6. We want them to drop points. 

With the squad we have, we should believe anything is possible including winning the title again. 

• Like 1