Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I would and I’m certain about that, especially if we hadn’t won the league in 30 years 

To be honest they could probably win their semi final with a second XI so in reality they only really need to play one extra match over the course of the season (the final) with a full strength team.

Just now, Fightforever said:

Just had to explain to some united fan that Leicester weren't in league 2 for most of our history do those idiots know anything about football ****ing hell

They don’t know anything outside the top six, but they are going to be learning a lot more in the next few years about the other 14+ teams 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

So Newcastle v Man City; Chelsea v Hammers and Liverpool v Brighton....

I do wonder today if there will be a banana skin for one or more of those top four sides today.... Newcastle are up against it and could frustrate City who have not been firing on all cylinders lately, Chelsea will be without Tammy Abraham and West Ham and Pelegrini are fighting for their lives after a run of poor results and Brighton I expect to fully shut up shop against Liverpool following their recent defeat to us.

Well there’s the first banana skin of the day @Countryfox ! 

🙂 

2 minutes ago, Nalis said:

To be honest they could probably win their semi final with a second XI so in reality they only really need to play one extra match over the course of the season (the final) with a full strength team.

What a competition, it is more the travel with having to play us away though ... 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, KingKoala said:

I'm quietly expecting a monumental collapse of form from Livarpool:giggle:

Haha... Well they have been very lucky recently doubt anyone can deny that... let’s see with Fabinho out and a big fixture list, if they can get through December and the luck continues 

26 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If that is the case. what team does he put out against Salzburg, Liverpool have been fortunate recently, in games they should be winning more comfortably. It isn’t that straight forward 

Of course, it's only my personal guess.

However he won it last season unlike the PL title which Liverpool are waiting for 30 years and I suppose fans would forgive him if he prioritizes the league. It depends on the point difference and the fitness of his players. 

18 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Do pundits and commentators ever learn. I keep hearing statements that start with 'No disrespect to Leicester' followed by a patronising and condescending comment about us. Keep writing us off and we'll keep showing you up for the fools you are

I like the fact they are writing us off. Let Liverpool believe they've won it! Id rather we're the dark horse.

20 minutes ago, Fightforever said:

Just had to explain to some united fan that Leicester weren't in league 2 for most of our history do those idiots know anything about football ****ing hell

I feel sorry for them. Man U is more a brand than a football club. I reckon selling shirts is more important to their owners than winning matches.    Their fans may as well cheer on Marks and Spencers.

Guest bennytwohats
31 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

With Man City ****ing up I make us favourites now and that’s mental, never thought after the first time we would ever be in this position again.

Favourites for the league? Over the team who has an 8 point lead?