Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Picking up injuries and a tough December, always said wait till after December, massive for Liverpool. We need to do our job with now fixtures we have to be winning to keep the impossible alive 

We're the only tough team in the league they're going to face next month. Klopp will drop the CL and the cups if he feels like they'll hamper his PL form.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

What did he say? 

He reminded everyone that Liverpool didn't have a potential 11 lead, because Leicester were still around! It was quite funny in the match commentary that they said a couple of times that Newcastle have been competitive in every game this season.... Except the 5-0 defeat to Leicester...

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

What did he say? 

Something like...."The title could be a step too far for Man City now.. but Leicester with their form and no European football could still be contenders....we've seen it before. "

Edited by ultrafox

Just now, That_Dude said:

We're the only tough team in the league they're going to face next month. Klopp will drop the CL and the cups if he feels like they'll hamper his PL form.

If that is the case. what team does he put out against Salzburg, Liverpool have been fortunate recently, in games they should be winning more comfortably. It isn’t that straight forward 

BT Sport are such an embarrassment that Nottingham Forest/Tottenham Hotspurs fanboy Jermaine Jenas has to remind them that we have a slight chance to be involved in the title race. Calm down lads, I know Liverpool are doing well, but you don't need to start wanking off Mcmanaman and Owen just yet.

Premier League live on BT Sport - we have Liverpool, we've got Tottenham .... there might be some other teams as well, we haven't checked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

If that is the case. what team does he put out against Salzburg, Liverpool have been fortunate recently, in games they should be winning more comfortably. It isn’t that straight forward 

Surely Klopp has to put out a full strength side away against Salzberg.

Only 1 point above Napoli and 3 above Red Bull with worse GD - Salzberg are no pushovers, either.

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

If I was a Liverpool fan I would be begging Klopp to forget the Club World Cup rubbish... 

If I was a Liverpool fan the priority would be:

League

Club World Cup

Champions League

League Cup

They'll be back in champions league next season and won it last. Playing in the club world cup is a rare occurrence.

I mean it has to be Liverpool as clear cut favourites, with us and Chelsea tied second most likely at this point surely? Neither of us are even being considered or mentioned and whilst it’s an outside chance, we’re the closest to contest Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

If I was a Liverpool fan the priority would be:

League

Club World Cup

Champions League

League Cup

They'll be back in champions league next season and won it last. Playing in the club world cup is a rare occurrence.

Club World Cup is a nothing competition, it means absolutely nothing, honestly, just a way to try to boost your brand in the international market. It is no more meaningful than the friendly stuff they do over the summer 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

I mean it has to be Liverpool as clear cut favourites, with us and Chelsea tied second most likely at this point surely? Neither of us are even being considered or mentioned and whilst it’s an outside chance, we’re the closest to contest Liverpool.

I guess Chelsea are 5pts behind Man City with a game in hand. Dont know their run in admittedly.

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Club World Cup is a nothing competition, it means absolutely nothing, honestly, just a way to try to boost your brand in the international market 

I think we wouldnt see it that way if we were ever in that scenario.