Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'd like to channel FIF and tell you how wrong your post is, especially about Mahrez. And boxing. :) 

I’d really like that because I’ve missed that special kind of response that leads me to smashing stuff up and spitting on my iPad.

• Haha 2

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

I’d really like that because I’ve missed that special kind of response that leads me to smashing stuff up and spitting on my iPad.

I must say that absence is a curious thing, because only reading that thread told me he'd gone. I've no idea why he felt the need to be so extreme and dogmatic at times, he had lots of good stuff to say but seemed hellbent on being self destructive.

1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

I must say that absence is a curious thing, because only reading that thread told me he'd gone. I've no idea why he felt the need to be so extreme and dogmatic at times, he had lots of good stuff to say but seemed hellbent on being self destructive.

It is was it is, let’s move on and not bother with a post-mortem nobody cares about!

Lets see if we can refocus on the PL thread and which of the top 4 is dropping points today!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m just hoping we’re not the banana skin ...   we all know that defensively the Toffees are sh1te but when you look at Sigurdson, Tosun and Richarlison up front you just know at some point they will get a hatful ....   our boys will have to stay sharp and focussed ...  

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

It is was it is, let’s move on and not bother with a post-mortem nobody cares about!

Lets see if we can refocus on the PL thread and which of the top 4 is dropping points today!

Absolutely. I just find the mind an interesting thing.

I will enjoy today, and hope the lads turn up ready tomorrow.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

“nothing good about that goal, just a load of ricochets” 

watches replay

superb backheeled assists and very tidy finish. 

The passing was beautiful, admittedly they got lucky with a ricochet, but still backheeled perfectly to Sterling.

But great goal from Newcastle to equalise 

Miggy with an assist  :schlupp: But his string is unbroken  --  every half of NUFC football since January has featured the phrase “Almiron couldn’t sort his feet out” at the abrupt end of an attack.

The amazing thing, their fans seem quite patient with him.  Sure he works hard; sure his face shows how much he wants it; but he really is a disaster on (speedy) wheels.

genuinely think every minute benjamin mendy spends on the pitch is an absolute blessing for everyone else in the league. he is absolutely abhorrent. he cannot defend, he cannot attack, he can’t pass, he can’t tackle. he must be one of the worst left backs in europe, how is he still getting in this man city team. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

genuinely think every minute benjamin mendy spends on the pitch is an absolute blessing for everyone else in the league. he is absolutely abhorrent. he cannot defend, he cannot attack, he can’t pass, he can’t tackle. he must be one of the worst left backs in europe, how is he still getting in this man city team. 

Good at twitter though

• Haha 1