Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

At the expense of who? 

I don’t know to be honest but they are not a massive amount of point away if there bad run is out if the way now a few draws by us or Chelsea or even Man City and they keep picking up wins then the gap will soon close. Hoping not tho and Bournemouth get something today 

38 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

They don’t know anything outside the top six, but they are going to be learning a lot more in the next few years about the other 14+ teams 

If they're not careful they could be introduced to another 24 teams as well.

3 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Spurs have been absolute shite for ages but somehow will get top 4 

I'd say dead cat bounce but Mourinho at the helm was always going to be bad news. He's still one hell of a manager and he'll get them in the top 6, top 4 is a tall order though.

1 minute ago, Md9 said:

I don’t know to be honest but they are not a massive amount of point away if there bad run is out if the way now a few draws by us or Chelsea or even Man City and they keep picking up wins then the gap will soon close. Hoping not tho and Bournemouth get something today 

To be fair they've played 2 home games under Mourinho so far and have conceded 4 goals. Wouldn't judge anything yet

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

good to see liverpool have turned into hartlepool because they have got a busy month coming up like everyone on here said they would

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing but even so, it wouldn't affect them at the start anyway would it. 

7 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

good to see liverpool have turned into hartlepool because they have got a busy month coming up like everyone on here said they would

it is the first game tbf lol at home to Brighton.

But agree, it’s not ideal having the fixtures they’ve got coming up especially with Fabinho out, but they’ve got more than enough to cope.

No other top team would have Wijnaldum, Henderson and Ox as their midfield 3 but somehow Klopp has turned them into world beaters. Even though he's cvnt you got to respect him.

• Like 1