Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

So they announced this amazing new mode that is perfect for playing with friends and it is single player.. Another dead game mode. Guess they don't want to stop kids gambling on UT. 

So annoying that I have to buy this shite game to play clubs, because it is my favourite thing to play despite the constant bugs they never fix and the fact it has barely changed in years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

So they announced this amazing new mode that is perfect for playing with friends and it is single player.. Another dead game mode. Guess they don't want to stop kids gambling on UT. 

So annoying that I have to buy this shite game to play clubs, because it is my favourite thing to play despite the constant bugs they never fix and the fact it has barely changed in years. 

So this FIFA Street mode is single player only? 

7 hours ago, lgfualol said:

From what I have read it is single player and you can play with friends locally. But not online. Dunno if it is 100%, doubt EA will confirm.

That would be so EA to do something ridiculous like that lollol 

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Hazard on the cover of the standard edition.

VVD on the cover of the Champions edition.

I'm guessing Zidane for the Ultimate edition.

New Icons confirmed so far:

Pirlo 

Koeman

Ian Wright

And Drogba. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Ended up preordering the Ultimate Edition. I actually got 20% off with 10% for EA Access and a 10% loyalty bonus.

Get the untradeable OTW player with that too.

And a crappy looking theme!

Im still rockin fifa 17. One day when i have time again when the kids have grown up i will buy fifa again. Looking like 2025 lol kids will be 12 and 10. Should be good.

26 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I look forward to kicking your butt in Fifa 25! 

Unfair advantage by that point i'd be at least 10 years behind. My fifa gaming came to a halt when my daughter (second child) was born. I bought 17 and have played it maybe 50 games max. 

But as a man i accept the challenge and will destroy you. I'm talking scorched earth mofo.

• Haha 1

So they've released the changes for career mode... Nothing earth shattering in there (surprise) but it does actually look like they've put some effort into it, as opposed to almost zero like most years. Shame it needs such a drastic improvement. Ultimately they can do what they want but if they don't make the AI better and more attacking then it wouldn't matter anyway. Wish they could take a leaf out of PES' book on that. I'm not even that great and would walk it with the worst team in the league on Ultimate. Been the same for years.

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/fifa/fifa-20/news/pitch-notes-fifa-20-career-mode-deep-dive

• Like 1

Wondered why I hadn't been picked the last couple of years for career as I always use to get one. Then I just checked and I wasn't opted into emails. Oops. There goes my chance. Would have quite liked a spin on Volta.

Up in the air whether I'll get this FIFA which will be the first time in 10 years