Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 20

4 hours ago, GlenParvaFox said:

This my final FIFA before I go full-adult. as I'll be 36 and married this time year and I'm going to have "Do things" with my time.

We do have a Football Manager thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Every year I say I won't get it, I've taken a different approach... but usually I crack very quickly, which I have demonstrated with an example of a conversation I'd have with my brother in law.

This is day of release for the purpose of this example

Bro in law - You getting FIFA?

Me - Nah, always the same... play 10 games and get bored

Bro in law - Tielemans is a permanent player for Leicester now!

Me - **Signs onto PSN store and buys Ultimate Edition**

So to preempt this I got a deal on Playstation for Ultimate Edition and I'm comfortable with this.

Edited by Rusko187

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

Guys, they've added rainbow beards for your player in Pro Clubs!

And people say EA doesn't give a sh*t about Pro Clubs :ph34r:

They give a shit about LGBTQ+whatever, that's for sure. Doesn't matter whether the mode itself still sucks or not. lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I wish they'd actually improve Pro Clubs. It's literally been the same for years now, it's annoying as that's pretty much all I buy Fifa for.

It should really be the game mode that gets the most attention. For me, for sure it's the most fun I've had playing the game. 

54 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

It should really be the game mode that gets the most attention. For me, for sure it's the most fun I've had playing the game. 

Having some sort of currency system where the more games you play the better AIs you have would be great. I wish they were real players and obvioiusly they started out as really poor then as you played more games you could upgrade to world class players. I wish they'd get rid of the ratings system and go back to some form of accomplishments too. I play as a CAM or a winger but track back, and constantly help to defend, but I get penalised for it because I'm out of position. The CAM position is the worse, I can have a great game get an assist and a goal and get a 7 rating due to out of position negative ratings.

One of the best things about the newer features is the create a kit, adds a tad more of your own input to the mode rather than just generic kits.

• Like 2

I'm not getting it for the first time since I was about 10, I barely played 19 so it's just not worth it. Out of curiosity I looked at Vardy's UT card, 82 lol. Vardy should be an 85 at least.

Rashford is an 83 with better shooting stats

Lacazette is an 86

Lukaku 85

Haller 83

Haha 83

Pepe 83

L De Jong 82

Giroud 82

Without looking I can guarantee he's scored more league goals than all of those over the past 4 years (Lukaku aside but he's dusted now)

Edited by Stadt

14 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I'm not getting it for the first time since I was about 10, I barely played 19 so it's just not worth it. Out of curiosity I looked at Vardy's UT card, 82 lol. Vardy should be an 85 at least.

Lacazette is an 86

Lukaku 85

Haller 83

Haha 83

Pepe 83

L De Jong 82

Giroud 82

Without looking I can guarantee he's scored more league goals than all of those over the past 4 years (Lukaku aside but he's dusted now)

Vardy always seems to get shafted on the ratings. I get his card regardless and have scored more goals with him in Fifa in the last few years than anyone else, by a country mile.

20 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Have they improved the Switch version this year? Didn’t get FIFA19 and probably won’t get this unless the Switch version is worth it

I read that it's still using the old game engine for Switch again in 20. Also none of the new features, including Volta are in it.

That's a good ol' **** you Nintendo, from the wonderful people at EA.

5 hours ago, Stadt said:

Lacazette is an 86

Lukaku 85

Haller 83

Haha 83

Pepe 83

L De Jong 82

Giroud 82

The same as Luuk de Jong lollollollol 

I'm not bothering this year.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Md9 said:

If you play the demo does any of your stuff save for when the game comes out? 

What would you want saved?

It has Volta and Champions League quick matches.

I like the slowness of the gameplay. We've seen that before though and it gets changed when the games actually out. My dribble skills aren't working so well now on the AI. 

I played one Volta game and got bored of it already lol

Edit: Oh and it was nice hearing some different commentary for a change.

Edited by spacemunky